Angelbound

Narrated by Christina Bauer

Pub Date 26 Feb 2021 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #Angelbound #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

***Author reads her book and does all the voices--more than 2000 5-star reviews!***

Eighteen-year-old Myla Lewis is a girl who loves two things: kicking ass and kicking ass. She’s not your every day quasi-demon, part-demon and part-human, girl.

For the past five years, Myla has lived for the days she gets to fight in Purgatory’s arena. When souls want a trial by combat for their right to enter Heaven or Hell, they go up against her, and she hasn’t lost a battle yet. But as she starts her senior year at Purgatory High, the arena fights aren’t enough to keep her spirits up anymore. When the demons start to act weird, even for demons, and the King of the Demons, Armageddon, shows up at Myla’s school, she knows that things are changing and it’s not looking good for the quasi-demons.

Myla starts to question everything, and doesn’t like the answers she finds.

What happened seventeen years ago that turned the quasi-demons into slave labor? Why was her mom always so sad? And why won’t anyone tell her who her father is? Things heat up when Myla meets Lincoln, the High Prince of the Thrax, a super sexy part-human and part-angel demon hunter. But what’s a quasi-demon girl to do when she falls for a demon hunter? It’s a good thing that Myla’s not afraid of breaking a few rules. With a love worth fighting for, Myla’s going to shake up Purgatory.

Angelbound Origins Audiobooks

5. The Dark Lands

6. The Brutal Time

7. Armageddon

Advance Praise

“This book is so wonderful. It's filled with action, mystery, and a forbidden romance. Who doesn't love that?” – Angelic Book Reviews

“Like Shadowhunters...A binge-read book series!” – DesiRae, Goodreads

“Like Shadowhunters...A binge-read book series!” – DesiRae...

EDITION Audiobook
ISBN 9781945723094

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness!!!!!

This book, dude, gimme freakin' more!
More written by this author.
More read by her.
Both!

I love these characters and had the best time listening to this book. May have accidentally bought the rest of the series to binge. Yep. Definitely.

Highly recommend.

Sooooo good!! I love audiobooks where the narrator makes the book even better and this was a good one.

What's better than the first book in a Christtina Bauer book? An audio book version read by Ms Bauer herself. No matter how many of her books I have read, I still find her stories new and interesting, the characters are so real.....even for angels and demons. Their stories unfold with purpose and always leaving me looking forward to the next one.

And the audiobook? Absolutely fantastic!

Absolutely loved this book. Stunning. I loved the author. I loved the story. I loved the narrator. Obsessed with the book. I want to sink into this world and read all of them. Incredible!

This was such a fun read! I’ve heard about this one for years but why have I never touched it? Now I need to read the next ones!

Honestly, I wasn’t sure how I’d feel when I did the audiobook because it’s narrates by the author. And most of the ones I’ve listened to by the author are dry and boring, but this one was anything but. She brought so much sass to the characters and I loved it!!!

I absolutely adore Christina Bauer's books - but an audio version?! Say less. The book is beautifully told and I loved the narration, I cannot wait for more of her books to reach audio!

Awesome book. Would definitely read this author again. Loved the characters, the storyline was really good. I will definitely be looking for more books by this author.