We're All Lying

Pub Date 14 Mar 2023 | Archive Date 17 Feb 2023

Talking about this book? Use #WereAllLying #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

How far would you go to keep what’s yours?

Someone is hunting Cass.

Cass lives an enviable life: a successful career, two great kids, and a handsome husband. Then an email from her husband’s mistress, Emma, brings the façade of perfection crumbling around her, setting off a chain of events where buried secrets come back to haunt her.

A taunting email turns into stalking and escalates into much worse. Ethan and Cass try to move on, then Emma disappears.

No longer considered a victim, Cass finds herself the prime suspect and center of the investigation. Her dark secrets—including ones she didn’t know existed—threaten to destroy everything they’ve worked for.

A fast-paced psychological thriller with jaw-dropping twists, the novel examines buried family secrets and how desperation can lead to fatal mistakes when We’re All Lying

How far would you go to keep what’s yours?

Someone is hunting Cass.

Advance Praise

"I love a twisty, turny thriller and this was exactly that.  A gripping, empathetic read and a wonderful debut."

-John Marrs, bestselling author of The One.

“Full of twists and turns, We’re All Lying lives up to its title and then some. This debut is a domestic thriller with plenty of surprises, keeping you guessing all the way through to the shocking end. I loved it.”

-Kaira Road, USA Today and Amazon Charts bestselling author of Somebody’s Home and Best Day Ever.

-John Marrs, bestselling author of The One.

“Full of twists and turns, We’re All Lying...

Marketing Plan

- Social Media outreach program for presale with Tandem Collective.

- Earned media collaboration with Books Collective.

- Promotional book boxes

- Book of the month for September 2023 Facebook Group “Psychological Thriller Readers”

- Audiobook will be released via Dreamscape Media on the same day as publication.

- Presale giveaway and author event with Tombolo Books in St. Petersburg, Florida on March 14, 2023.

- B&N Carrollwood will be hosting the event on March 18, 2023.

- Social Media outreach program for presale with Tandem Collective.

- Earned media collaboration with Books Collective.

- Promotional book boxes

- Book of the month for September 2023 Facebook Group...

EDITION Paperback