Growing Up Is Hard To Do Part 2

(A Grumpy the Iguana and Green Parrot Adventure series) Book 11

Pub Date 15 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 23 Mar 2023
The Gourmet Dog LLC, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #GrowingUpIsHardToDoPart2 #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Grumpy the Iguana, Green Parrot, Mr. Squirrel and Little Mouse are having a picnic in the park. Little Mouse decides to take a walk over to the pier to see the colorful fish, instead he sees a whale, or is it? He quickly runs back to tell his friends. Baby, the manatee just wants to make new friends. She tried to smile and say hello but the little mouse just ran away. Could this be the soul tribe that her mom told her about?

A Note From the Publisher

Illustrated by Natalia Loseva

Illustrated by Natalia Loseva

EDITION Hardcover

I thought that this was an enjoyable book

The story was easy to follow and it was fun to read with my daughter who thoroughly enjoyed it too, the illustrations are lovely and really made us smile

It is four stars from me for this one –highly recommended!