The Magic Moment
by Natalie Gibson
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 24 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 15 Dec 2022
Genevieve grew up knowing two things. One: It’s her destiny to do battle with the Shinar. Two: She and her Nephilim, Harith, belong together. The problem is her matchmaking magic hasn’t manifested yet, and she can’t get “Harry” to claim her.
When Harry neglects to claim Genevieve on her twenty-first birthday, and her new haircut elicits more of an emotional response from him than she’s seen in years, their fight unlocks a vault of memories he’s been keeping from her. Fed up with him and his secrets, she takes matters into her own hands and decides to have sex with the first man she sees. But she gets more than she’s bargained for when this defiant act triggers a series of events that lead her toward her future, by showing her the past.
Meanwhile, no one in her coven knows what her powers will be or how they are supposed to help her fight a race of beings as old as the universe who only want one thing—the planet Earth as their meal—in the exciting and steamy conclusion to the Witchbound series.
Graphic, gritty, bloodthirsty, steamy, and uniquely original, the Witchbound saga is unlike any other horror/paranormal romance series you’ve ever read and is recommended for mature readers.
Please note: This is book six in the Witchbound novels. These books may be read independently.
A Note From the Publisher
- Indie Next List (January) Nomination
- Library Reads (January) Nomination
- National Review Coverage
- Prepublication Buzz Campaign
- Marketing to Booksellers, Librarians, and Book Influencers
- Digital ARCs Offered on NetGalley & LibraryThing
- Targeted Consumer Email Marketing
- Social Media Promotion
Key Selling Points:
- Fans of paranormal romance will love this unique series featuring a coven of witches who gain there powers through sex.
- Readers who love the works of Christine Feehan, Laurel K. Hamilton, and Nalini Singh will find a new favorite author in Natalie Gibson.
- The Magic Moment is the sixth and final book in the Witchbound saga and this finale is the most explosive and unique story yet.
- Though readers will enjoy the series the most by reading all books in order, Witchbound was designed so that all books can be read independently and in any order.
Average rating from 3 members
This fast paced, thrilling story is so seductive and also quite charming. Fantastic writing! I gladly gave myself to the angst, the suspense and the sensuality of it.