Iconoclasm

A Survival Guide in the Post-Pandemic Economy

Narrated by Tony Zorc

Pub Date 05 May 2022 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #Iconoclasm #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

It’s time to adapt for the new era of business.

In March of 2020, most of the world—along with our politicians—panicked. When presented with an unfamiliar threat in the form of the novel coronavirus, life as we knew it shut down. Without having a plan, we responded in a panic, with no understanding of the true risk to our health or our economy. Our collective reaction to the virus points to one crucial factor: We as a society do not question what we are told—potentially to our own detriment.

This book is not about pointing fingers and laying blame. It is about building an inquisitive spirit and forming our own opinions through critical thinking. It is about considering how to achieve success in a new way going forward.

In Iconoclasm: A Survival Guide for the Post-Pandemic Economy, author and iconoclast Tony Zorc outlines the strategies and insights of iconoclasm and how to not only survive but thrive in the post-pandemic economy.

Iconoclasm is about unlocking doors that seem to be shut—and ushering everyone through them. In these minutes, as you learn about the methodology of the iconoclast, you’ll discover the key to unlocking success in the current and post-pandemic panic economy, professionally and personally.

It’s time to adapt for the new era of business.

EDITION Audiobook, Unabridged
DURATION 3 Hours, 41 Minutes

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

Don't Just Survive, Thrive

Outstanding look at the way COVID-19 has shaped our lives. Also looks at the risks and benefits of life "after" COVID.

Essentially this book goes from COVID survival (now), and reformulates your mindset and gives you tips to thrive in this new pandemic-riddled economy.

Zorc, like so many pundits, makes it clear that COVID is still here, and gives some great tips to get into Iconoclasm.

Some really important views in this short book.

The writing was very well done, and reminded me of the great Adam M. Grant.

Highly recommend!

4.8/5

This book was fine, but just too short. It spent a lot of time engaging with random covid things instead of talking about iconoclasm. But it did have some good points. I will also say it felt like it was written early/mid pandemic and then not updated, a bunch of the talking points seemed weirdly "mid-covid" to me.