You've Got This, Fiona
A Book About Change
by Richard Cowdrey
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 01 Aug 2023 | Archive Date 08 Aug 2023
Join your favorite hippo, Fiona, the adorable internet sensation from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, in this perfect read-aloud picture book, You’ve Got This, Fiona, as she learns about the changing seasons of the year and how, even when things change around you, true friendship, family, and love stay the same.
Fiona notices that things are changing—her friends the geese are flying south, the leaves are turning different colors and the weather is getting cooler, her baby brother Fritz is born and brings change to Hippo Cove. But Fiona also wonders is everyone and everything going to change? Fiona gets a little worried … and so she heads to Mama and her friends, looking for answers.
You've Got This, Fiona:
- is the perfect story to read aloud to children ages 4 to 8.
- features art by New York Times bestselling artist Richard Cowdrey (Fiona the Hippo,Bad Dog, Marley)
- takes kids through the seasons of the year at the zoo
- helps children see that change—from the seasons to new babies in the family--is normal and it’s ok to be unsure about change
- introduces Fiona’s baby brother Fritz, who was born at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens in August 2022
You've Got This, Fiona is the perfect gift for Fiona enthusiasts and any gift-giving opportunity.
A follow-up to the New York Times bestselling Fiona the Hippo; A Very Fiona Christmas; Fiona, It’s Bedtime, and Fiona Helps a Friend, You’ve Got This, Fiona showcases the fearless hippo that’s as much of a star at the zoo (in the real world) as she is online!
- In partnership with The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden (social media following of over 5M)
- This book is the first picture book in the Fiona the Hippo series to feature the new baby hippo, Fritz
- Follow-up to the New York Times bestselling Fiona the Hippo and other Fiona books
- Illustrated by New York Times bestseller Richard Cowdrey
- Takes kids through the seasons of the year at the zoo, helping them see that change is normal and it’s ok to be unsure about change
- Born six weeks premature, on January 24, 2017, Fiona weighed 29 lbs., less than the lowest recorded birth weight for her species!
- Perfect for zoo-goers and animal-lovers, especially hippo fans
- Fun everyday experiences that readers can relate to make great gifts or additions to library collections either at home or in schools and public spaces
- Illustrator Richard Cowdrey visits schools, zoos and bookstores telling people about Fiona and this book series
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 34 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Bruce Hindmarsh; Craig Borlase
Biographies & Memoirs, Christian, History
Cooking, Food & Wine
Historical Fiction, Women's Fiction
Christian, Nonfiction (Adult)
David Von Drehle
Biographies & Memoirs, Nonfiction (Adult), Self-Help
Chad Robichaux; Adam Davis
Wendy Gorton; Kristin Tillack
Outdoors & Nature, Parenting & Families, Sports
Christian, Historical Fiction
Home & Garden, Outdoors & Nature
Christian, General Fiction (Adult), Mystery & Thrillers