Last Chance- A Future Apocalypse Caught in a Trilogy

Buy on Amazon Buy on BN.com Buy on Bookshop.org
*This page contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.

Pub Date 22 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 07 Jan 2024

Talking about this book? Use #LastChanceAFutureApocalypseCaughtinaTrilogy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The earth's epilogue was a forgone conclusion.

Our World selects seven of the best human beings that man, woman, and other could put their faith in, to ensure human existence, each displaying traits of a master in his/hers/its field.

However, not all traits are in the best interest of humankind.

Out of this World places seven hospital patients on a Plan B shuttle. Life was difficult on Earth. A new planet presents new problems. The ex-Fruit and Nut Psychiatric Hospital patients are up for the challenge.

Into the Other World—The Twist. Not only a mid-1900s dance, it is also associated with a lemon, a warped shape, a frame of mind, a warped frame of mind, a face you pull from sucking lemons and an end of story, unexpected finish, not to be given away, glancing at the back cover.

The earth's epilogue was a forgone conclusion.

Advance Praise

Reader View review- "...startlingly funny...purely irreverent wit of Monty Python...found myself laughing out loud."

PAGES 281