Life and Other Unfortunate Horrors

Pub Date Dec 01 2024 | Archive Date Jan 01 2025

Talking about this book? Use #LifeandOtherUnfortunateHorrors #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Step into the eerie realms of Life and Other Unfortunate Horrors by Quinn Hernandez, where the shadows whisper dreadful verses and nightmares take poetic form. Through chilling stanzas and haunting rhythms, Hernandez unravels tales of the macabre lurking in the ordinary, turning mundane moments into a spine-tingling horror show.

Life and Other Unfortunate Horrors is a poetic journey into the dark abyss, where humor slices through the existential dread like razor wire. As life spirals downward into the abyss, these verses provoke an uneasy chuckle, offering a grim camaraderie for the inevitable moment when Death arrives to collect you...

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9780975631911

Send to Kindle (PDF)

As I am not a huge fan of poetry, I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into with this book. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It is a great collection of poems for the true horror fan.

By far, one of the most intriguing uses of poetry that I have read this year. Ideal for readers who want to see something different in verse and for those who enjoy the horrific and suspenseful.