Happy Days Ahead in the Cornish Village

The BRAND NEW heartwarming, romantic, uplifting read from Sarah Hope for summer 2024

Pub Date Aug 11 2024 | Archive Date Aug 11 2024

Talking about this book? Use #HappyDaysAheadintheCornishVillage #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Pre-order the BRAND NEW instalment in the warm-hearted romance series from Sarah Hope, for dog lovers everywhere!

Life begins outside your comfort zone…

Book-keeper Megan has always lived life by a set of very rigid rules, but with impending divorce papers on the horizon, she throws herself into a new challenge.

She finds solace and purpose in her volunteer work at a dogs’ home but with finances tight, and soon-to-be ex-husband Lyle controlling her purse strings, she might have to trade the work for something more permanent.

But spending her time in the fresh countryside air, Megan discovers a glimmer of hope for a new beginning, finding strength, love, and the promise of a brighter tomorrow – and maybe, even possibly, a new romance.

A cosy and heartwarming romance set in the beautiful Cornish countryside, perfect for fans of Sarah Bennett, Jo Bartlett and Phillipa Ashley

Praise for Sarah Hope:

'A gorgeous story and one I would definitely recommend. It is light-hearted but with some serious things as well.' ★★★★★ Reader Review

'Loved this! I’m a huge dog lover so their stories totally tugged at my heart' ★★★★★ Reader Review

'Loved the other two books in the Wagging Tails series and this one didn’t disappoint ... Puddles stole my heart. Now I feel my life will not be complete without a Daschund' ★★★★★ Reader Review

'Another great visit to all at the Wagging Dogs Home ... brilliant read as always' ★★★★★ Reader Review

Life begins outside your comfort zone…

Book-keeper Megan has always lived life by a...

EDITION Ebook