Tortured Embrace

Tortured Series

Pub Date 11 Feb 2015 | Archive Date 23 Sep 2016

Having loved his alpha and best friend's sister, Serena, for years, Jason is wrought with grief over her mysterious disappearance. For months he's searched day and night all the while trying to hide his true feelings for her from his pack, especially her brother. When she is found in the clutches of their enemy, Serena and Jason must deal with the torture she's endured and fight the mounting feelings they have for one another. Can their love withstand her overbearing brother and an enemy bent on capturing her once more?

A Note From the Publisher

paranormal romance

paranormal romance

EDITION Ebook

Links

I received this book from net gallery for an honest review. Wow this book was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Jason hasn't slept properly for the last three months. He promised Selena he would always protect her: but he failed. She's been missing for three months, and his heart can't take it anymore. The searches are proving to be fruitless: will he ever find the woman that's holds his heart? Selena, a werewolf, is captured and tortured. She hopes and prays that Jason will find her. Adam, the alpha, has forbidden Jason from pursuing his sister Selena. Will he comply with his alpha's order or follow his heart? Will Selena and Jason find their way to each other? I loved Jason, my heart literally broke for him. He can't be with Selena and his pain and broken heart echoes throughout. I liked Selena, she determined to make Jason hers and won't let anything stand in her way not even Jason. The story was heart wrenching yet incredibly beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm definitely adding Julia to my favourite list. This book touches your heart in all the right places.

A great book even better than the first didnt wantto put it down a super read recommended

Not set

Totally loved the cover, really seemed to draw the reader in. Was unaware I had not downloaded this title. Apologies I will not be able to review.

Not set

This was a really good, suspenseful paranormal story. As Book two in the series, it does have the same characters from book one, but can be read as a standalone. This had forbidden love between the Beta wolf, Jason and the Alpha wolf's sister, Serena. A surprise relative no one knew about. Witches plotting against the wolves and vampires with their main focus torturing Serena and another wolf by using their blood to create demon Jackals. We also get hints at the next book in the series. This is one I will be continuing on with the series. I enjoyed book two and want to see where the author takes the rest of the wolves in this pack. ARC provided by NetGalley.

Not set

I was hooked with the different approach to werewolves: I've read a lot, lot, lot of WW paranormals, but a few things stood out as original for me, and I loved that. There were a few places that the writing style wasn't my favorite, but overall it was very good. I also... am so tempted to share a few details, but don't want to spoil anything. But this is a nice approach if you need your dose of romance + shifters :)

Not set

A good paranormal romance. Plot was unique and well-developed. Liked it

Holy smokes, this was different my bleeds for Serena and Jason. Poor Serena such despair at the start of the book. Not my usual read, I did enjoy this though