Lerner Publishing Group encourages requests from librarians, educators, booksellers, media, bloggers and freelance reviewers, but reserves the right to accept or decline all requests on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to generate buzz for our titles on public platforms such as Amazon, LibraryThing, Goodreads, Indiebound, BN.com, and other sites, and also to get feedback from early reviewers within Netgalley.
For all non-Read Now titles, our criteria for approval are as follows:
• US-based members only, due to rights issues
• For librarians, booksellers and educators: your name, institution name and address, and institutional email address. Please also let us know your role at your institution, and any professional affiliations (ALA, YALSA, ALSC, ABA, etc).
• For reviewers/bloggers: a direct link to your book review blog or other media outlets where your reviews have appeared, an active online presence that promotes books, and your email address so we can follow up.
• We prioritize readers who regularly submit feedback or post public reviews. Please share your reviews with us, including the name of the publication/blog, the link, and the date the review will be published, or let us know if you will not be able to review and why.
If your request is approved:
• Please share your feedback with us via Netgalley at any time.
• Please post public reviews on 3rd party sites on or soon after the publication date. We reserve the right to send an email reminder of the publication date to all downloaders of all galleys. You will not be added to any marketing email lists without specifically opting in.
Please note: Some titles may not be available for download on Kindle due to formatting limitations. Please carefully read the NetGalley description before requesting graphic novels, photo-illustrated titles, and picture books if your only reading device is a Kindle. We may limit the number of NetGalley downloads, and titles will be removed from NetGalley at the publication date of the book. We will not honor requests for physical galleys.
* ~ * If you don’t like a book, please tell us. If you do like a book, please tell the world! * ~ *
Thank you for your interest in Lerner Publishing Group!