Cover Image: Ideas, Influence, and Income

Ideas, Influence, and Income

Got 10% through and skimmed the rest. Just couldn't stand the voice of the author. I appreciate the confidence, but it was hard to take advice from someone whose attitude came across as a bit smarmy. I'm sorry, I really tried to like it! In my skimming I took some interesting notes, but I'm not sure I can say it's worth reading the whole thing.
There are many books on why you should write books, how to position yourself in the market with a book and then how to make the best of that position by monetizing the content, but this book is decidedly one of the better ones.
It is well-written, practical, offers plenty of excellent advice and actionable steps to accomplish everything.
Highly recommended.
This is the kind of book that's always good to check in with if you're a Writer seeking to build a brand or if you are brushing up on your skills. It's well written and covers a wide range of topics from the idea to publication and even way into sales, copyright and most of all owning the whole process.
I loved the author's insights on publication, marketing and most of all on seeing an idea from the first to the very last stage.
Writers, bloggers, artists, and creatives would draw inspiration from this book. I requested to read it off NetGalley because I needed writing advice and it's been a delightful read and very helpful on self publishing.