Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Very informative and useful for readers who like to be kept in the loop for upcoming releases. I love these ebooks!
The YA edition of the Buzz Books Fall/Winter 2018 compilation includes a few noteworthy titles to look forward to.

1. The House of One Thousand Eyes by Michelle Barker (September 11, 2018; Annick Press)
2. The Similars by Rebecca Hanover (January 1, 2019; Sourcebooks Fire)
3. Sadie by Courtney Summers (September 4, 2018; Wednesday Books)
4. That's Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger (August 28, 2018; Scholastic Press)
Loved the opportunity to take a look at the exciting new releases coming soon - have a few to mark on my calendar!
I really enjoyed reading these excerpts, I can't wait to read the whole books mentioned. Also, thank you for putting up these stories into one collection, it helps us plan ahead our pre-orders.
I love having these previews to get me excited for what's to come. Thanks for putting them out there.
I love this sampler and always look forward to each edition to help me see what's coming up next. I found some great titles that I'm excited to read, requesting some galleys and adding others to goodreads to remember later when galleys weren't available.
As always, this provides the best of the best as to what we should all look forward to in Young Adult Fall/Winter releases for this year. It's always great to get reading samples of books from those that sound appealing or new books from favorite writers to test the waters.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thrilled to find Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter as I’m getting more into YA books and looking for some good titles. This fine edition fit the bill! 5/5

Thanks to Publishers Lunch BUZZ BOOKS and NetGalley for this fun read. Opinions are mine.
Wow! A really great way to get access to new novels that are coming out. While some were, of course, better than others, it was a brilliant selection. I think the best part was that the excerpts were fleshy, and not the skimpy stuff you usually get. Enjoy!
This was an interesting collection of previews. It made me want to read the full books. I am glad the publishers let us have this sneak peek into upcoming titles.
This was a great preview of what’s to come. Can’t wait for some of the books!!  Especially looking forward to Sadie!
Loved this book, even when I was not reading it I kept thinking about it and couldn’t wait to pick it up again and I finished it in a day. Would definitely recommend to others and can’t wait to read other titles from this author.

Highly recommend!!
There are a lot of great books coming out. These excerpts are always helpful to find what the best books will be.
Very excited for the books to come! The Gilded seems definitely worth the feature and is the most exciting title of the list in my opinion.
Another great edition of Buzz Books. I love YA fiction so I've requested a few and will be looking out for others! I look forward to the next edition.
Thank you to Net Galley & Publishers Lunch for providing me with this arc in exchange for my honest review.

What a fun preview of up and coming books. A great way to find some new books to add to my tbd list. Fun read. Fun previews.
I love Buzz Books! They are great guide for the books coming out soon and I always find a few that I hadn't even heard about but MUST read! Really well done guides!
I always enjoy getting these preview from Netgalley.  I especially love that they include a preview of some of the most anticipated books. I always find something good!
I downloaded this to read the preview of Sadie! I'm so excited for the release of this book! There has been so much buzz around it, the cover is beautiful, and I've heard great things about her past works. I will definitely be picking it up when it comes out.
I love being able to read the first chapters of upcoming books! Especially looking forward to The Gilded Wolves, Ignite the Stars, Girls of Paper and Fire, Shadow of a Fox and Mammoth. Keep the Buzz Books coming!