DC Super Hero Girls: Spaced Out

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 04 Jun 2019

Fontana can really do no wrong with this series.  This latest installment is just as bright, funny, and adventure-packed as the others.  Keep it up!
This volume adds many new characters like a female green lantern, and a prissy princess Star Sapphire. The story revolves around Green Lantern. She has been called to OA for her induction, but she is far from believing in herself or her abilities. This book is typical of the series. Silly and over the top but with a good message.
#LitsyAtoZ #GN
My daughter loves superhero girls and we enjoyed reading this together. She loved all the girls interacting together and the pictures. Great for young ones interested in superheroes!
DC Super Hero Girls: Spaced Out is very similar to the previous DC Super Hero Girls graphic novels.  What I like about Spaced Out is that we are introduced to new characters.  This is a good addition to a collection where the other DC Super Hero Girls graphic novels are popular.
This was a super fun and cute read! This has a great storyline that keeps readers young and old hooked. It was a quick read that kept my 11 year old hooked into reading.
Very well done illustrations and good storyline.  Enjoyable all the way around and will be buying  for our library!  Great book!
The DC SuperHero Girls books are written for ages 7-11, so the stories are appropriately cute while also showcasing a hidden moral. The moral of this book is to trust your friends, your instincts, and also your pets! SuperHero High has finally allowed animals, so basically everyone has a pet sidekick now. Ace the Batdog is not in this nearly enough - he is adorable (just a little personal note). The new Green Lantern, Jessica, is intimidated at the thought of going off-world to the Green Lantern headquarters, and is basically afraid of anything to do with flying, space, etc. The other heroes try to help her overcome her fear and gain confidence while also figuring out what is going on with Supergirl's new friends.