Cover Image: Challenge Accepted!

Challenge Accepted!

She's hilarious! I was drawn to this book because I follow her Instagram account. I love her feminist viewpoint and her ability to poke fun at the world of ridiculous fashion and modeling.
Loved it! I have followed Celeste on Instagram for a while, but didn’t know anything about her other than she is funny. It was great to learn about her and confirm she is truly funny, but also talented and relatable. I would recommend this book to my friends.
Fantastically Entertaining!

I could listen to Celeste Barber All Day Every Day!!!

What an amazing role model... She speaks out so much for Body Positivity and she really lives it, too.

I have adored her for so long, and now I love her even more. I didn't think it was possible, but I do.

*sigh*

Everyone NEEDS to read/listen to this book. (I recommend the audiobook SO VERY MUCH!!)
Oh my goodness, hilarious is an understatement. If you follow Celeste on Instagram (and if you’re not, why not?) this is a must read. A look into her life with a collection of essays about a wide array of topics.
DNF at 8%. I like Barber's instagram so I picked up this book, but I think I only enjoy her humor in small doses.
Absolutely hilarious! I follow Celeste on Instagram and have loved her for ages. This has just cemented that!
I had never heard of Celeste Barber before reading her hilarious book! I very much enjoyed her amusing memoir, filled with clever anecdotes of her whimsical life. I look forward to reading more from her!
Absolutely hilarious! I follow Celeste on Instagram and love her to bits. This is written in her recognisable voice and it was a delight from start to finish!
I really enjoy opening up my Instagram and seeing what Celeste Barber has come up with that day. This book was humorous while being insightful into her life.
first learned of Celeste Barber from Facebook. People would share hilarious photos of her mocking supermodels. When I reviewed her timelines, I would think, “This lady has gusto”. Celeste does things that millions of women wish they had the guts to do (including me). When I saw that she wrote an autobiography, I had to place my request via Netgalley. I enjoy autobiographies, more so when they are written by average everyday people that by luck became famous.
Challenge Accepted Is a collection of essays that give us a peek into Celeste’s life. She covers various topics from her childhood relationships with her siblings, insecurities, loss of friendships, Motherhood, Marriage, and becoming an IG star. I had no idea that she was Australian, so reading her stories made it more interesting.
I enjoyed her fresh take on life. We need to realize as women, that there is no such thing as “perfect.” Body shaming, friend shaming, mom-shaming all needs to stop! I appreciated the underlying messages in this book. Embrace yourself!! Empower Yourself!! I could personally relate to several of the essays written. All in all, I loved the fact that although she faced tragedy and heartbreak, she managed to make light of it all and keep facing her challenges instead of running the other way.
Anyone bold enough to take upside-down yoga pictures in nothing but a bra and grannie panties is a winner to me. If you aren’t following her on IG, you will after reading this book!

Thank you Netgalley and Amazon Publishing for this ARC in exchange for my honest review
Thank you Amazon Publishing and Netgalley for a copy of Challenge Accepted by Celeste Barber for review.

I have to be honest and did not know who Celeste Barber was before I picked this book up. The stories were so hilarious and so honest that I immediately followed her and deep dived into her hilarious feed for hours! I love how her pictures are body positive but above all, hilarious.
In this book, she discusses labour, open heart surgery and becoming an Instagram super star with honest hilarious writing and I am sorry it sat on my Netgalley queue for so long.
This was a super fun book and I loved getting to read something by this hysterical instagram star. From the get go she had me laughing and engaged. I appreciate that the writing style was fast paced and I could easily see her voice in the book. The content of the book was similar to other comedic memories I've read where it has a healthy dose of personal stories, a sprinkle of a comedy routine and a dash of advice for anyone. I found myself having conversations with her in my head after I finished reading . I really liked that she wrote it, because it feels easy to know her via social media, but I have never gotten to see her in person/there are no movies or tv shows for me to do a deep dive on to get to know her. This is the perfect read for someone looking for a fast and entertaining book that is rooted in reality yet still provides a reader escape.
This book made me LAUGH OUT LOUD so many times!! I had never heard of Celeste Barber before this book, but glad I have. She is hilarious in the way she shares her life. Thumbs up!!
I became a fan of Celeste barber from Instagram and just had to grab a copy from netgalley.  I’m so glad I did. She is such a joy to read and I think this book is for everyone.
I thoroughly enjoyed the parts of this book I read. I did not finish it because I want to listen to the audio. This was fun and entertaining. I am giving a five stars for just having an awesome beginning.

Thank you to NetGalley and Amazon Publishing for the free copy. This is an honest review.
This book was too funny, yet so real at the same time. I first heard of Celeste Barber via her hilarious Instagram celebrity pose "remakes" but that was all I really knew about her. With Challenge Accepted, Barber lets readers deeper into her world to show a whole new side of herself. She talks about married life, being a parent, growing up with ADHD, her #metoo experiences, and more. Not only is Barber witty in how she relates tough parts of her life but she's also real in a way that anyone can identify with. Her brutal honesty and humor could bring light to anyone reading this book. I enjoyed reading her work, both the dark and the light.
Sometimes we all just need a good belly laugh. A book that brings true joy to your day, where you just want to sit down and laugh and be happy. THIS is that book! Celeste's take on life and the world around us is fresh and something we probably all could use more of. I hope this is the sign of many many good things to come from Celeste!
I think Celeste Barber is hysterical on Instagram, so I was looking forward to learning more about her.  Looking back, I'm not sure I needed to read an entire book about her, but it was a fun read anyway.
I often find that, in some biographies, it can take the author a little which to get a style going, and the first few chapters can be be a little awkward.  that was true of Challenge Accepted.  But Celeste soon found her flow.  I knew absolutely nothing of her before I started the book, but she is very likeable, and this was an easy, entertaining read.  Would recommend.
Celeste Barber is by far one of the funniest women on Instagram.  It follows through to her book.  I read the book and it was like she was narrating it my head.  The book is hilarious and definitely has some emotional and very touching moments.  She is there in the book, her personality shines right through.  She is inspirational in her comedy and someone I will continue to following.

#netgalley #challengeaccepted