Cover Image: Flash Fire

Flash Fire

I didn't think that Nick could get any more awkward than he was in The Extraordinaries. And yet, here we are - and I am loving every single second of it.

The last book already hinted at Nick potentially being an Extraordinary as well and seeing him trying to navigate these new found powers was a complete joy. I also highly enjoyed the new Extraordinaries popping up and in good old Klune fashion - What a plot twist at the end!

Absolutely loved this book just as much as the first book. I did notice one thing though. While book one is very police focused (as Superhero books/series usually are), this book contains a more questioning picture of the police. Doubtless in regards to the Black Lives Matter Movement. And I am all for it. I think the points in this book raised are more than valid and I welcome an author adressing these issues instead of just powering on. It just became a lot and eventually took me a little away from the story surrounding Nick and Seth. I felt like this book tried desperately to erase that police positive image from book one and instead of that being a side plot, it felt very big to me. As already mentioned, I absolutely welcome and enjoy the discourse we got and I am not at all saying that I thought this was negative. It was just very noticable. Depending on whether or not that was the intention, I'd say it was achieved!

All in all, I cannot wait to hold this book in my hands physically soon. Thank you for the opportunity to read this early.
T.J. Klune's Flash Fire warms the soul as it navigates queer identity, super powers, and adolescence. Nick Bell is back trying to save Nova City with his best friends and super-boyfriend, Seth Gray. His self-insert bakery fanfic is going strong, his boyfriend is amazing, and the city appears to be doing well. Everything's looking up and nothing could possibly go wrong. But when the villains of Nova City begin to cause a ruckus, it's up to the team to respond. Fan's of Klune's extensive catalog will be bathed in the warmth of sincerity, enthusiasm, and hope once more.
Now, the second book in the Extrodinaries shows a sincere appreciation for character, worldbuilding, and genre. every character introduced in the second book is a fully formed human being who I want to know more about. Nick is a wonderful protagonist whose thought patterns feel deeply familiar. As a person with ADHD, Nick often has an internal thought process where he thinks through an entire conversation and communicates the result of his internal monologue. The series works through finding the balance between managing neurodivergence without drifting into the cure territory. I adored the character growth in the novel and the changes brought on by new challenges, life changes, and various revelations. I would consider Klune a character-driven writer if not for his clever attention to plot and detail. He tends to drop seemingly obvious foreshadowing that misdirects the reader's attention. Instead, you end up being shocked by the plot twists and end up a bit emotionally ruined.
Of course, Klune's plot is supported by his subtle worldbuilding. Having a book about superheroes is not inherently unique, however, the execution is wonderful. I love the extraordinary fanfiction because of course if superheroes were real people there would be people writing fanfic about them. It shows an understanding of modern fanfiction and the community that writes and reads fan content from the tags to the comments. Then you have the media represented by a cis-straight newswoman who mischaracterizes situations. And a breath of queer identity is everywhere. I love it all.
Klune understands genre fiction. He knows how to deploy science fiction tropes without creating a tired story. He enthusiastically employs ridiculous things with the kind sincerity that makes you care about it all. I cannot count the number of my audible squeals, giggles, and laughs. Flash Fire was a brilliant sequel and I cannot recommend it more.
I would like to say once more the book is also emotionally devastating, but you won't really care when all is said and done. If you liked anything by T.J. Klune you have to pick up Flash Fire, due to release on July 13, 2021.
Thank you, Macmillan-Tor and Forge via NetGalley for providing the eARC of Flash Fire by T.J. Klune in exchange for my honest review.
Like the first book in this series, Flash Fire is a fun to read, laugh out loud, feel good book.  Nick and Seth continue in their relationship and a couple more Extraordinaries appear on the scene bringing in some humor and intrigue.  The book is heavy on social issues, but still manages to be a fun and fabulous story.
TJ Klune is fast becoming an absolute staple on my shelf. I had thoroughly enjoyed The Extraordinaries when I read it last summer, so was highly anticipating the sequel. Safe to say, it did not disappoint.

Packed full of his trademark humour and warmth, Klune manages to improve on the previous book (something I didn't think was possible!) As is becoming a common motif when I read Klune's work, I found myself tearing up on multiple occasions. It's also genuinely hilarious, and built on themes and relationships established in the first book in a brilliant way.

I was most impressed by how Klune dealt with the criticisms levelled against The Extraordinaries regarding his portrayal of the police and police brutality. Sure, it made for heavier reading in Flash Fire, but this is something that cannot and should not be avoided. I respect Klune was actually addressing the criticisms and working to educate himself and improve in Flash Fire. (I would like to note that I myself am white, and so you should check out reviews by POC, as this is not something that I can speak on nor claim to be fixed).

Nick is honestly one of my favourite protagonists - he is warm and kind and funny and just adorably relatable. I adore reading about him and his life, and I am already so so excited for book three in this wonderful series. Hats off to TJ Klune - I have yet to read a book by him that I haven't enjoyed, and I can't see this changing any time soon. This was, quite simply, wonderful.
TJ Klune does it again. His characters are hilarious, flawed, and fun to read. I love these these teens are in love, fumbling around, and making tons of mistakes. It's a lovely gay love story with some superhero fun thrown in. And it's impossible to read Klune without also learning about sexual orientation, homo and transphobia, and love of all kinds.
“”Superhero team-up,” Nick breathed. “It’s like this is a sequel! Oh my god. Yes. Yes.””

I’ve been waiting (not very patiently, mind you) for this sequel for so long! The Extraordinaries was the queer superhero book I didn’t realise I needed until I began reading it. If you haven’t read it yet, please rectify that immediately.

Nick, our main character, has ADHD, panic attacks and an extraordinarily high adorability/cluelessness quotient. I fell in love with him as soon as I met him. His best friend and now boyfriend, Seth, is just as adorable but not clueless, although he does have a lot of abs. Their friends, Jazz and Gibby, round out the bunch and I can’t think of a group of friends I want to claim as my own any more than these four. I could read an entire book where Team Pyro Storm just sit around chatting.

With the timing of the first book’s publication and the subsequent feedback the author received at the time, I’d been expecting police brutality and corruption to be explored in more depth in this sequel. You can read what the author has to say about this here - http://www.tjklunebooks.com/new-blog/2020/7/29/a-message-about-the-extraordinaries.

At times it felt like it was left to Gibby and her parents to explain things to the white characters. However, Nick showed maturity in the way that he reassessed what he had grown up believing about the police, still loving his father but trying to come to terms with his actions and those of other members of the police force. Nick’s father must also reevaluate his past behaviour and figure out what being accountable looks like.

“You’ve seemed to have done an about-face with the whole cop thing.”

Police brutality and corruption were addressed throughout the book and I’m glad that they were, although it definitely changed the tone of the book. The smile that you couldn’t wipe off my face during the first book and the first few chapters of the sequel (so many embarrassing sexual conversations), where everything felt light and playful, turned into a heaviness that weighed on me for most of the rest of the book.

Thank goodness for Nick, who remains adorable. I love the way his brain works. I love that he’s open to new ideas. I love how fiercely protective he is of the people he loves. I even love the “conversational whiplash”; I may love that about him most of all.

The banter between Nick, Seth, Jazz and Gibby is everything and each time they are together I melt a little bit. My romantiphobia fades away whenever Nick and Seth or Jazz and Gibby get all lovey-dovey. The friendship dynamics of Team Pyro Storm is pretty much everything you need in your life.

““We stand together,” Nick reminded him, “so we don’t have to struggle apart. You’re not alone in this, okay?””

Because this is a sequel, we have to discuss the need for superhero costume upgrades, but needles are very pointy and it’s all a lot of effort. We’re reminded that if you don’t shout the name of the move you’re doing, then you’re not fighting right.

“Backflip of Chaos!”

We’re introduced to new Extraordinaries! We’re not entirely sure if they’re on our side or not.

“”What the hell,” Nick muttered. “What’s trying to kill us now? You think it’s some new Extraordinary villain bent on—””

I particularly loved Miss Conduct but need to spend much more time with them. I need their entire backstory ASAP.

There are secrets (so many secrets) and with secrets come their unravelling. The reveal at the end of the first book is explored in a way that I loved. Even though it took Nick a lot longer than I’d hope to figure it all out, I really appreciated that it wasn’t a success only journey for him. There’s also a reveal at the end of this book but I’m not entirely sure I’m on board with this development, even though I’m definitely intrigued; I’ll wait until I read the third book to decide.

Bring on some more Extraordinaries!

Thank you so much to NetGalley and Tor Teen for the opportunity to read this book. I’m rounding up from 4.5 stars.
500 Extraordinary Stars!!!

Curses to you TJ! You did it again. I swore I would never get caught up in your dastardly plan to manipulate my feelings again. I would not have my emotions hijacked this time, as I am on to you mister. I will be strong and not have this book twist me inside out like so many of your others stories. YEAH, that so didn't happen.

When I first read book 1, the Extraordinaires, I was snatched up into a world of teenagers having superpowers. All the better, they are part of the LGBTQA+ community. Book one was amazing and I was so hopeful, that Flashfire would be as good. Well it wasn't, it was so much better and how can that even be possible? I encourage you to read the books in order because the characters become so real, and their growth, success, and pain are important to follow to fully appreciate this novel.

So much will be revealed and I hate sounding so mysterious but I refuse to give away any spoilers. Nick is still the sweet, over the top 16 year old that misses his mom who died three years ago. His boyfriend Seth who just so happens to be an Extraordinaire is modest, brave and selfless. Gibby and Jazz are awesome as ever, and they have Seth and Nick's backs. The whole gang's here, teens and parents alike, fighting some pretty serious evil, and discovering how strong they are as a team.

I found myself having a new favorite and he is Nick's dad. Aaron Bell is a complex man dealing with grief he can't seem to get past. He is a flawed man but he accepts and embraces his mistakes, and owns up to them. The relationship between father and son had me equally laughing out loud like a loon, and then doing bouts of ugly crying. The tenderness and caring between Aaron and Nick spoke volumes to both men of their integrity, and loyalty to each other. So much happens, so many emotions are in play here, and the story reaches new heights I didn't see coming. The ending was bittersweet with a deeply moving epilogue. But like a decent superhero movie, is it really the ending? Sit back, finish off the popcorn and be amazed. Also make sure to have a large supply of tissues. Thank you Mr. Klune for treating me to this amazing series. I guess we know your superpower is writing!

Special thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for providing me with a copy of this book for my reading pleasure.
Honestly, there isn't a single book of TJ Klune's that I haven't adored so when I saw that I'd been given an ARC of this one, I binged it in like a day. I recently saw that there was some backlash for the overly-positive representation of the police in book one and I'd like to start by saying that this was definitely dealt with in this instalment. I personally believe it was handled quite well and that the character's that are POC, and mostly involved in the police plot line of the story, were also not reduced to solely that aspect. (However I am not a POC myself, so definitely recommend checking out more reviews written by them, as it is not my issue to claim fixed or not.) This book definitely spent the majority of its time hyping itself up for future plot points but I'm honestly not mad about it, or its filler moments, because it was all still so incredible. I truly adore these characters- and relate to Nick more than is probably healthy. The first few chapters seriously had me absolutely hooked from the get-go as I have never felt such a powerful second hand embarrassment ahaha. Overall, another beautiful book by TJ Klune that was just as good, if not better, than book 1! (PS my heart can't take the plot twists/cliff hangers this series keeps ending on!!!)

4.5
Thank you so much to the publisher and netgalley for my ARC 🤍

The love I had for book one was truly unmatched so I lost my cool when I got approved for this arc. I couldn’t wait to feel the warmth of TJ Klune’s writing.

First off, the book is just hilarious. The wholesome humor TJ Klune possesses is truly unmatched. I laughed out loud more times than I could count.

Second off, following the questions that were raised after the first book came out (extremely favorable and pleasing portrayal of cops) the author took it to heart to ensure book two told a different story. Did he succeed? I am not sure. I think the heart was in the right place but he used Gibby’s character to be the vessel for explaining why ACAB, making a black woman be the educator and therefore jumping into this whole other privileged rhetoric.

The cliffhanger was *fairly* obvious yet still got me excited. I will be reading book three; no doubt about it, but i also am wearing my true colors glasses now over the pink ones.
Omg this....I loved this so much! I was so excited to get a review copy but now I have to wait for the next one!
This book is everything I hoped it would be! Relevant and funny AF. I could hang out in Nicks frantic mind forever!
Loved every second!
One of the funniest and sweetest books about superhero and love.   :)   This sequel is terrific and picks up exactly where the first one left off.   It's action packed, fast-paced, very touching...    Love the themes and social issues that the author dealt with in this book.   He doesn't hit you over the head with it and hopefully readers will learn from this book.    Can't wait for book #3.

Thanks to the publisher for providing an arc.
3 STARS

Unfortunately, I didn't like this book as much as I thought I would. I thought it was very sweet and funny, but that just wasn't enough to make me fall in love with this book. Some of the relationships felt strange for me. I'm excited to read the next book though!
I don't know what to say other than OMG OMG GUYS WTF OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH OMG WHY AREN"T YOU READING THIS???

Okay, so I've calmed down a bit.
We left Nick and Seth off in the last book where secrets were revealed and maybe some things were going to be revealed in this next book and OMG OMG OMG WHAT?! I KNEW IT!
Anyway, as this is spoiler free, I will not say what I think I thought and then what happened and how IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT.  I will say that it is a fine, fine, solid and maybe one of the BEST THE BEST sequels I have ever read. It has layers and layers of character and story development without seeming forced and without forgetting the original essence of the characters. I love how the relationships developed and diverged, growing and stretching and showing us more and more and more but also how they respond to pressures and real life situations. I love how everything is addressed including Nick's policeman father, racism, stereotypes and sexuality. All of this is done with a lot of compassion and heart and without any preaching.

The first four chapters I re-read twice because I love them so much. There's so much laughter I think I did actually LOL which was okay because I was at home alone because you know, Covid, but usually I am out in public and I would have looked like a maniac.

Klune, come over and have some coffee with me so we can be best friends.

Anyway, I can't tell you how much I loved this book except to say that all my friends are going to be reading this and #1 because I am buying it for everyone for Christmas and yes, I'm talking to you book club and OMG.
Also, THE END. THE END!.
You just broke me.

Now I have to wait a whole year for book three? After that ending? Seriously???
God I'm going to have to re-read them again now.
This book was the perfect sequel to Extrodinaries. The writing is solid and the story of the superheroes were just so cute! I love the connection between the characters in the book and the way you fall in love with them. If you like superhero stories and real characters, this one is a winner!
Klune has spoken about his audience's reaction to the cop centric parts of the first book, and how he didn't think it through and planned to do better. That amounted in what is, no holds barred, a complete 180. Honestly, I was kind of worried how it was going to be handled, since too big a break too abruptly would be incredibly out of character, but I do think Klune handled it well by giving Nick the same information he was given and letting the reader see the shift in understanding.
The only issue this bring forth is that Klune definitely goes overboard at places trying to make it clear what all of the problems are and explaining Nick's feelings. It feels a bit like being hit over the head by the halfway point. And while I'm glad Gibby and her parents are involved in the conversation having so much of the argument be on their shoulders made me uncomfortable- it sometimes feels as if these characters are given the emotional labor of having to explain racism, and are always given the mantle as the angry people who are anti-cop. (The only other Black person is the Good Cop which... eh.) Now, of course, these are fictional characters who don't actually have emotional labor, and it's important to highlight the voices of POC in this matters, but it does feel like it tips over the line at times. I think Klune did as well as he could as a singular White author who has no experience with this, but I feel like he could have gotten some better outside advice in certain sections.

Onto that second hand embarrassment! The humor in this book... I needed a good distraction, light hearted book when I picked this one up and I was really hoping it would work out for me. I was shouting on about page 10. Yes, this book's humor relies a lot of second hand embarrassment and cluelessness, as the first one did, but for some reason it works better for me in this one. That doesn't mean there weren't places where I was groaning or yelling at Nick for making terrible choices, but that's all part of the experience. Maybe this is another "turn your brain off" scenario, but I was definitely cry laughing so I'm just going to call the humor Good and leave it at that.

The pacing in this book is also better than in the first book. While I didn't have huge complaints in that department for The Extraordinaries, it did sometimes feel like Klune didn't know entirely where the focus should be. I didn't feel that way in this book. It reads fast, it stays compelling, it asks and answers questions in a way that keeps you excited and makes you want to keep going. Especially at the end! I didn't actually know that there was going to be a third book, and I was downright jazzed when a plot point emerged and I realized there wasn't time in this one to tackle it.

I was excited to pick up this book because of one piece of information teased near the end of the first book, and it's handled so well in this book while also not letting it take complete center stage and keeping the flow of the story going. There are a ton of new elements added into this book and implications about what's to come, and it keeps it so fresh and interesting.

This book does not suffer even slightly from Second Book Syndrome!
There are parts of this story that felt a little unnuanced, and some more juvenile parts that I just didn't personal enjoy as much, but all in all it's a really fun book that's leading the way for a hopefully equally fun third book.
I was lucky enough to win an e-ARC of FLASH FIRE by TJ Klune in a Shelf Awareness giveaway. Thank you for the early look, and stay safe!
TJ Klune never fails to make me fall in love with his characters and from page one of Flash Fire I was reminded why I loved The Extraordinaries so much. Right from the start, Nicholas Bell is just as much a chaotic disaster boy as he was in the first book and I don’t think I will ever get enough of it.

I loved getting to be back with Nick again and watching him continue to go through the awkwardness of being a teenager with a parent set on embarrassing him (that sex talk was cringeworthy). Nick and his friends, Gibby and Jazz, and his now boyfriend (squeal!) Seth were just as fun together as they were in the first book. In Flash Fire we get to see Nick and Seth being the cutest boyfriends, Seth battling with wanting to continue to be Pyro Storm, Nicky trying his best to be a helpful member of Team Pyro Storm, Nick discovering his telekinesis, meeting new Extraordinaries, Simon Burke starting to rise to more power, Rebecca Firestone continuing to be the absolute worst, two new villains, and our babies going to Prom.

To say it was action packed would be an understatement.

One thing I really appreciate that this book did was not follow too many YA cliches. There were many times when I thought miscommunication or a breakdown of trust would come to play and drive a wedge between Nick and Seth just to add a bit more angst but those times never came and I was glad to see the boys using good communication skills. However, Seth and Nick’s great communication skills did not necessarily transfer over to Nick and his father. Secrets have always been a big point of contention between these two and now huge secrets are finally revealed.

I will admit that in the first book I was unsure how I felt about Aaron Bell since he never seemed to fully accept how hard Nick was trying but Flash Fire made me a bigger fan of him as a father. Despite the fact that he has kept huge secrets from Nick, this book does a great job of explaining the choices Aaron made and the lengths he’d go to protect his son.

However, Aaron Bell as a character needs to be addressed separately. I went into this book curious to how police brutality would be addressed since many reviewers of book one rightfully pointed out how cops were only portrayed as morally good individuals in The Extraordinaries. Though I cannot speak to the adequacy of the conversations in Flash Fire on this topic, I can say that it was addressed on more than one occasion. Nick’s father, Aaron Bell, in the first book assaulted a man in his custody after losing his temper. This is spoken of more once and Nick’s inner monologue does question his own biases and how he’d been naive in only seeing his father and the police as virtuous. Aaron also acknowledges his wrongdoings and actively makes choices to do better. I do hope this continues to be addressed in book three and I am curious to know how this aspect of the book will be received.

Randomly, and in no way impacting my enjoyment of the story, I did find a little inconsistency in for the series in this book. In The Extraordinaries, it is important that Nick has access to his cell phone at all times in case something happens to his father at work, to the point of nearly having a panic attack when threatened to have his phone taken, but in Flash Fire near the end his phone gets destroyed and Nick doesn’t seem to mind. It’s not a big issue, and perhaps Nick no longer has that anxiety, but it stuck out to me since I’d just reread book one.

Overall, I had a really, really great time reading this book. Though I may wish Seth and Nick had more time together (like a cute date or a scene where their cute moments weren’t in front of their family and friends… seriously, their family basically witnessed all their lovey-dovey moments), I loved being back with these characters. Nick is one of my favorite TJ Klune characters and I am so excited to see what he will be able to do in the next book.

Full of heart, delightfully cheesy and heartwarming, Flah Fire is the sequel to The Extraordinaries and is filled with just as much charm, humour and hilarious antics. The same things I loved about the first book were still there, reading this series makes me so nostalgic for superhero films and TV shows and I feel like it perfectly captures that cheesy tone while still having some heartfelt messages and looking at issues queer teenagers face in their everyday lifes.

Nick is a great character to follow, he has a lot of flaws but I think in this book he shows increasing maturity and reflection, as well as taking more responsiblity for his own actions. In this book he goes through some challenges, with his newfound powers as well as the fact his father has being lying to him for a long time. Nick and his fathers relationship was well explored in this book, with Nick realising that maybe is father isnt as perfect as he always thought.

I love the friendship between Nick, Seth, Gibby and Jazz, they are such an adorable little group and I love how supportive they all are of each other. Also Seth is a very sweet character and is a very caring boyfriend for Nick, I liked how in this book we explore the toll ebing Pyrostorm takes on him and his desire for a "normal" life.

I think the plot was slightly weaker than book 1 and did feel a little bit of middle book syndrome, but the characters are so much fun to follow and TJ Klunes writing is so funny that I still had a great time reading!

I thought the discussion around sex and sex positivity/safe sex was really great in this book and done at an excellent level for a YA book. I'm firmly of the opinion that YA books, especially queer ones, should discuss sex and show examples of what is a good healthy attitude and what isn't - especially as school isn't exactly a great place for a comprehensive sex education. It's also important for queer teens to see that desires and feeling are completely valid and worth exploring in a safe way, and that they are not wrong or abnormal, this is something I really would have appreciated as a teenager (instead of just repressing lol). Also a lot of same sex relationships depicited in media are often either hyper-sexualised and fetishised or completely clean, with no room for middle ground. Also the scene with Nick's dad explaining dental dams to Seths aunt and uncle was HILARIOUS T_T

I appreciated the discussions of police brutality and Nick's previous hero worship of his father and the police, this is something that was glossed over in book 1, and a lot of people rightly brought it up as an issue, and TJ Klune definitely explores that a lot more in this book and makes his stance very clear that the police have a lot of issues, especially with being racist and over-funding, and Nick reflects on his previous opinions and changes them - which I think also helps show how Nicks character is maturing. There is also discussion around police corruption and them working as an almost private force for the villain Simon Burke, a corporate tycoon who can just throw money around to solve all problems.

In conclusion, a very entertaining read, that will make you feel very nostalgic, is laugh out loud funny and is a great book to have out there for queer teenagers (and people of any age!) who get to see themselves in a hero's role and saving the world!!
Thank you, NetGalley and Macmillan-Tor/Forge for an ARC of this book. This review contains spoilers from the first book The Extraordinaries.

The good:
-A much more woke approach to police violence
-Aaron Bell's mission to embarrass Nick at all costs is pretty hilarious
-A nice, but predictable, twist at the very end
-Miss Conduct

The bad:
-Although this book is much more critical of the police, the main and side characters who are police officers are still portrayed as the good guys. They do recognize their mistakes and work towards improvement though.
-Seth being Pyro Storm is this big secret, but they talk about it literally every day in the cafeteria! Are they not concerned someone will overhear? Probably not that big of a deal, but it annoyed me.

The meh:
-There is a lot of setup for the next book. So a lot of events happened that we don't see the full consequences of, but are used to set up a character as the Big Bad.
-We found out Nick is an Extraordinary at the end of book one, Nick did not figure it out until about 40% through this book. That was a long 40% of dramatic irony that got a little old.

Although the plot wasn't as strong, I think this is a better book than the first one. We see the characters grow and question many of their beliefs from the first book. The introduction of Gibby and Jazz's parents was a good choice to bring in some comic relief as well as a way to include the missing social commentary. If you were turned off by the pro-police nonsense of the first book but loved the queer superhero aspect, I recommend reading this one to let Mr. Klune redeem himself. Plus, after that ending, I am already ready for book 3.
Amazing!!
Middle book syndrome? Don’t know her!
Everything I was hoping for and so much more!!

Our little squad of disaster friends has come so far from book one and I enjoyed every minute of their story in book two!  Flash Fire has the perfect mix of returning and new characters, and seeing these long-time best friends learn to trust outside their group was so cool!  After enjoying The Extraordinaries so much last February, (and then binge-reading most of TJ’s backlist because I needed more of his genius in my life) I have been eagerly awaiting this sequel to find out what happens next!

With just as much fun-filled chaos as The Extraordinaries, Flash Fire also does an incredible job of broaching important topics such as police brutality, blind hero-worship, accepting due consequences for your actions, the importance of communication and consent in any relationship, and of course... the power of friendship and family.

And for anyone who is as curious as I was ... yes ... the bowties do make a reappearance in the sequel!! 😂

Now ... how on earth am I going to hold out for book 3?!

Rating: 5⭐️
Release date: July 13 2021

A huge thank you to @raincoastbooks and @tjklunebooks for the earc!