Cover Image: What hurts the most

What hurts the most

First book in a new series. Likable characters, smooth writing with even storytelling. I look forward to reading more from this series and Willow Rose.
I just read "What Hurts the Most", by Willow Rose.  I thought it was a great book.  The author did a great job on introducing a vibrant, passionate main character in the book named Mary.  Mary is called back to her small home town because she needs to solve a mystery that is directly related to her past.
In order to do so, she must confront and solve the issues of her past and acknowledge what made her leave.  When the first read this book, I though the ending was simply too outrageous, but then when I found out that there was a series coming, I thought the ending was excellent because it sets up further adventures and pursuits for Mary.
The book was well written, well-paced and included intrigue and suspense to keep the pages turning.  In enjoyed this book very much and really liked the main character.  She was flawed but fiercely devoted to helping others.  The ending left me wanting more, and wanting to read more about Mary's adventures.
I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of this genre.  You will be entertained and intrigued throughout.  Thank you to Net Galley for providing me with a copy of this book .  I will definately be reading moe from this author.
This is a new to me author. I simply loved this novel. I was hooked by the end of the first chapter. We are introduced to many and separate characters. The thrill of the novel is trying to figure out how all these characters and their storylines connect and come together in the end. Tons of twists and turns and nail biting suspense sum up this novel. I highly recommend this book and can’t wait to read more from this author!
This is the first book in a series, there were a lot of characters but it was an easy read, and I can’t wait to read more.

This is my first book by this author and it definitely won’t be my last!
'What Hurts the Most' is one of those books that pull you in from the start and does not let go. I was completely blown away by the storyline. It was definitely an engrossing, heart-stopping thriller that had so many twists and turns that left me speechless. I loved how the story played out. One thrilling scenario after another.