Cover Image: Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing

Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing

Christmas in Evergreen: Bells Are Ringing is the fourth entry in Hallmark's Christmas in Evergreen series and the first not to be written by Nancy Naigle. Lacey Baker steps up as the new author and picks up the story a year after where Christmas in Evergreen: Tidings of Joy left off - with childhood friends Hannah and Elloit coming together to fix the magical "make a wish" snow globe that weaves all Christmas in Evergreen stories together and starting their own relationship. Evergreen, Vermont is a cute little town where Christmas is more a way of life than just a holiday.

Hannah, who feels deeply connected to Elliot and her community, but struggles to set boundaries, from working a comical (although exhausting) amount of jobs to volunteering to help anyone in need, she takes on increasing amounts of responsibilities, until she is given the opportunity to own something that will be entirely her own, her gift to Evergreen.

Elliot loves Hannah, but struggles to establish and align his identity to Evergreen - he longs to prove himself and obtain a level of success in a bigger city. When the opportunity presents itself, it's heartbreaking to realize Elliot and Hannah are moving in different directions, each knowing where they are headed is important for their own growth.

There's a secondary story woven throughout as Michelle, the mayor, and Hannah's brother Thomas face some unexpected wedding challenges. There are also several visits with other characters from the previous books. The magic of Christmas (along with a red pickup) and the healing power of love once again visit Evergreen. While this might not be the most exciting story in the series and I think the couple lacked some chemistry, I will never rebuff an opportunity to visit this special town.
3.5 rounded up. Bells are Ringing is the 4th book in the Christmas in Evergreen series with the previous books having been written by Nancy Naigle. Bells are Ringing was a new author, but references were made to the previous books which gave this one a great connection. A close-knit community of Evergreen, Vermont is a close knit community, also known as Christmas village. It is a tourist town, especially at Christmas with with its quaint small shops, restaurants, a Christmas tree farm and the famous wish upon snowglobe. In a previous story, Hannah dropped and broke the snowglobe, but with the help of Elliot it has been repaired. Elliot and Hannah have been friends since childhood and they are now dating. They also run her parent's shop. She is happy, but wants to leave her mark, so she volunteers to take the reins of the Christmas Museum. This, along with helping with the Christmas choir has Hannah in over her head and she doesn't seem to have time for much else, including Elliot. Meanwhile, Elliot also wants something of his own and is looking to open a new store in the city, and he wants Hannah to go with him. Can these two decide what is really important in life?

I enjoyed this sweet Christmas story. I like all the Christmas trappings and customs in Evergreen. There is a side story involving one of the owner's of the hat factory that the town plans to use for the museum, but the main story is Hannah and Elliot. Will they figure out that they have everything they need and Putting their mark on something isn't more important than love? I liked both of the main characters. Hannah is sweet, maybe too sweet sometimes and perhaps learning to say no would benefit her. Elliot is a woman's dream. He is patient, caring, understanding and romantic. This is a predictable story with a bit of angst, and Christmas magic. Just what I am looking for in a sweet Christmas read. The audiobook was narrated by Kathleen McInerney, one of my favoured performers. This made this story just a bit better to listen to.
This was sweet like a hallmark movie. If you like them, and I sure do pick it up.
This is the first time for me reading this author. I like the title, and the great characters, and story line,
It drew me right in.
I love Hallmark Christmas movies and have enjoyed the books that have been coming from Hallmark publishing.  This was a cute, Christmas romance.
Will they find common ground?
Author Lacey Baker presents the romance novel "Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing. Based on a Hallmark Channel original movie". It is one of the four books of the "Christmas in Evergreen" series published by Hallmark Publishing. Hannah Turner has many memories about people finding love in Evergreen and a certain snowglobe. Her story starts in the Evergreen Christmas Museum and with the craft classes which she started in the Tinker Shop owned by Elliot Lee. Elliot has a five-page business plan to enlarge this shop. But there is also opposition to the shop and Elliot might move to Boston. Will the fact that Hannah and Elliot want different things lead them apart or will they find common ground for their lives?
This was the second book from this author which I read (after "A Gingerbread Romance"). I really enjoyed this sweet and warm romance with believable characters that takes place at Christmas. The book also offers an Original Hallmark recipe for Maple Sweet Potato Gratin with Ginger Pecan Streusel. It is an enjoyable relaxing read and I can highly recommend the book.
The complimentary copy of this book was provided by the publisher through NetGalley free of charge. I was under no obligation to offer a positive review. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
#ChristmasInEvergreenBellsAreRinging	#NetGalley
The is a sweet Hallmark story.  Hannah and Elliot are long-time friends who reconnected in one of the previous books in this series.  Elliot bought a tore that was previously owned by Hannah's parents.  Business is booming and Elliot wants to expand into Boston.  He would like to try city life, but has yet to talk to Hannah.  Hannah loves the small town of Evergreen and is firmly enmeshed in the community.  Doubts, misgivings, and stress follows as the two try to work out their futures.

This is an easy read and clean.  The town of Evergreen sounds ideal and the characters are all likeable.  I did get tired of Hannah.  She was inflexible and rigid, not considering Elliot's wants or desires.  She gives freely of her time to the town and people of Evergreen, but to me Elliot always seemed a second priority.  That said, the story was still entertaining and leaves you with a good feeling.
I loved returning to Evergreen. The magic of Christmas is everywhere! This is a sweet, contemporary romance set in the small town of Evergreen at Christmas.
This book closely follows the movie, so it will feel very familiar. Like all good books, this has more depth than the movie and will make you feel all the feels.
Last Year I read a lot of Christmas books, and this one doesn't disappointed me, it was a really funny and make you feel the Christmas feeling
Hannah have it all: she is in love with her best friend, her brother is getting married and she is looking forward for her favourite season to arrive. She live in Evergreen all her life and is very much a part in its community. She is busy and is filling up all her time to be involve in the community. All these activity left little time for her personal life. However as the Christmas getting nearer, things are getting more complicated and is going the opposite side of what she is anticipating it to be.

This is a story of Hannah learning to let go and finding balance between her personal life and her dedication to the community works which has taken a toll on her. A perfect cosy read and perfect mix of Christmas feel and holiday spirit for me.
In the newest installment in the Evergreen series, Hannah and Elliot are hitting some bumps in their relationship when they both want different things. Hannah's brother may not make it home for his own wedding. And Hannah's new job at the Christmas Museum could be over before it begins when a distant member of the Cooper family tries to take the building back from the Evergreen council.

Another sweet installment with some yummy and decorative Christmas traditions. Didn't have quite the same Christmas magic as the snowglobe book, but still festive and fun.
Welcome back to Evergreen! This is a sweet Christmas novel based on the Hallmark movie of the same name.  It is everything you would expect in a Hallmark book.
Hannah has a great life- she has a great boyfriend, her brother is getting married and she has a job that she loves.  Of course life isn’t always smooth for our heroine and she has some roadbumps while she is getting the Evergreen Christmas Museum opened.
This is the fourth book in the series.  You can read it as a stand alone novel, but it is best to read the series in order.   I want to thank the author, Hallmark Publishing  and NetGalley for a complimentary copy of this book. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Another magical Evergreen novel! This book was so sweet and is everything you expect from a sweet Hallmark romance!
A sweet Christmas novel which continues the beloved Evergreen series, featuring characters from the previous book/movie series. While I enjoyed being back in this “world” for me this wasn’t my favourite of the series. I didn’t love these characters as much as I have the previous main characters and some of the descriptive details in this one felt a little too much. I alternated between the ebook and the audio and think I definitely preferred the ebook for this one. A sweet Christmas story but not one that I’d likely reread again next holiday season.
I have honestly loved each book in the series as well as the corresponding Hallmark movies. This one was slow for me and didn’t really have the spark that most of the other ones have. I don’t know if it is because the love story was already there to begin with and didn’t need developed or if it was something else but I definitely did not enjoy this one as much as the others. This is not to say you might not enjoy it, but the excitement level just wasn’t there.
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I love watching Hallmark Christmas movies and reading this book gave me the same feelings I have when watching those movies. This book was cozy and delightful.
This was such a cute, quick Christmas read! I loved the characters and all of the family/friends. Hallmark movies are my favorites, but this was my first time reading one.

Thank you to Netgalley for allowing me to review.
This book was sent to me electronically orally for review by Netgalley .  This is a quick read with likable characters… the author has woven a story that comes to a happy conclusion…love and romance…family and friends…I enjoyed this book.
"Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing" continues the story of friends and romance, set in the small town of Evergreen. The story is a sweet tale set at Christmas time, featuring the magical snow globe that mysteriously helps people find their dearest wishes and dreams. Readers who are familiar with this Hallmark storyline will recognize characters from earlier novels set in Evergreen. The number of characters introduced in this story can be overwhelming to readers who have not read the others in the series. The story contains a lot of detail to help the reader visualize all the scenes, and sometimes it seems like too much detail, almost like reading the stage set directions and prompts. However, this story is still worth a read for a happy Christmas feeling.

I received this novel from the publisher and from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. The opinions expressed here are my own.
Christmas in Evergreen stories represent my idea of the perfect Christmas story: sweet but not too sugary, festive and entertaining.
This one is no exception as I thoroughly enjoyed and loved it.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine
Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing begins for Hannah is an extremely busy young lady who has lived in Evergreen all her life. A Christmas story I found it hard to get into for the first few chapters it seemed to be slow to start. A slow story about the relationship between Hannah and Elliot and other families. I was not really moved emotionally as I normally do with Christmas romance stories.
#ChristmasinEvergreenBellsareRinging #NetGalley
 I received a complimentary copy of this book from Hallmark Publishing via NetGalley for my honest review of the book. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own thoughts, feelings and viewpoints of the book.