Cover Image: Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing

Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing

All the sights, sounds and smells of Christmas are alive in Evergreen as well as a few sparks of love.  One such couple is Hannah and Elliott who have discovered their love for each other this past year but there are secrets they are keeping from each other.  They will need to dig deep into their own selves before they are able to be honest with each other in order to make this season ring.
Thank go to the publisher and Net-Galley for the complimentary digital copy of Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing. I voluntarily agreed to read and review by the publication date. My opinions are my own, and nothing has influenced my rating.

Bells are Ringing is a sweet romance with engaging characters. The basis of all the interactions between the characters is based on deep abiding friendships. The heroine and hero have known each other most of their lives, so clearly this is a friends to lovers story, and it’s a lovely one.

The author does an excellent job of describing the quaint town of Evergreen adding to my enjoyment of this delightful Christmas tale. I you enjoy heartwarming romances set in small town USA, then you will love Bells are Ringing. This is the first book I have read by Ms. Baker, and I found it enchanting. Happy reading!
Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing is a true Hallmark kind of story. Based on a Hallmark Channel original movie this book by Lacey Baker returns to the town of Evergreen, Vermont. Overextending herself, Hannah finds the stress causing her to question her choices and the people in her life. We have all been there one time or another, so this is a realistic story.

It is wonderful how the questions that Hannah asks herself and others leads to a conclusion that makes for a heartwarming sweet story. Elliot and Hannah have been friends for years but decide on more. Their journey is not as bumpy as if they were just getting to know each other. The town is interesting and provides some surprises in this story.

It is an enjoyable Hallmark story featuring the town of Evergreen, Vermont once again.

An ARC of the book was provided by the publisher through NetGalley which I voluntarily chose to read and reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This is a well written sweet Christmas romance. It's a heartwarming story set in the wonderful town of Evergreen.
Perfect read for the Christmas season.
I received a complimentary copy from Hallmark Publishing via NetGalley and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Hands up who loves Hallmark and Christmas? It wouldn't be Christmas without these fantastic festive treats.

Perfect cosy under a blanket with a peppermint hot chocolate and a crackling fire. Whilst I've seen and read the other Christmas In Evergreen series this one was new to me. There is a different feel to the rest of the series and a different author but still everything you come to expect and love from Hallmark. Snow is falling, carols are being sung, twinkling lights. It's the community feel that always brings me back. That being said i couldn't connect to the couple in the story, they seemed more friends than a couple. However, despite those feelings this was still an enjoyable read. I loved my return to Evergreen and to catch up with the residents. It's such a magical place. I love all the festive traditions, and the community coming together to help each other. Such a cute, feel good festive treat. Now I need to watch the film.

Thank you to Netgalley and Hallmark Publishing for an ARC in exchange for an honest review
I absolutely love anything by Hallmark Publishing and it was so wonderful going back to the town of Evergreen! Love Hannah!!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I love Hallmark movies and holiday movies are my favorite.  This is just what I needed to start off my Hallmark Christmas book and movie flow for the holidays.  We are back in Evergreen and the magic of Christmas is everywhere.  It’s just the sweetest holiday romance …
I thought this story was very cute! And it read like a movie! I will definitely be watching the movie after this to compare the book to the movie! But I really hope they update the format of the ebook because it was very hard follow because of how choppy it was!
First of all I'm a Hallmark movie fanatic so I absolutely had to read this book! I love all the Hallmark "Christmas in Evergreen" movies. This book is based on the original movie. Even though I'd seen the movie, the book played out in mind; the beautiful descriptions and storytelling of the magic that is Christmas warmed my heart. A must-read for Hallmark movie lovers!

Thanks NetGalley for the ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Wonderful story with entertaining an interesting characters. Christmas always adds an unexpected element to a story. Heart-warming and touching story set in Evergreen. Really enjoy the series of books. Could read.
Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing: Based on a Hallmark Channel original movie by Lacey Baker
Publisher: Hallmark Publishing
Genre: OwnVoices, Romance
Publication Date: November 2, 2021

Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing by Lacey Baker is based on the Hallmark Channel original movie by the same name.

I loved returning to Evergreen. The magic of Christmas is everywhere! This is a sweet, contemporary romance set in the small town of Evergreen at Christmas.

This book closely follows the movie, so it will feel very familiar. Like all good books, this has more depth than the movie and will make you feel all the feels.

This is a quick read and very enjoyable! I definitely recommend reading this to get ready for the holiday season!

I'm so grateful to Lacey Baker, Hallmark Publishing, and NetGalley for providing me with a free copy of this ARC ebook in exchange for my honest review.
So I loved the Hallmark movie in which this book is adapted, so this book was pretty close with a lot more nuance. I loved the focus on the characters and their motivations.
Evergreen: Bells are Ringing is a sweet and heartfelt book that is loosely based on a series. Lacey Baker gives us an established couple in Hannah and Elliot. The only real problem they face is the fact that Hannah is extremely busy while Elliot is contemplating expanding his business. The dilemma with the expansion is that it will mean leaving Evergreen. Will Elliot and Hannah be able to work though this life-changing situation and still be together?? This book involves nice people trying to compromise and save their relationship; there was no tension or even any surprises, just niceness all around.
I voluntarily read a copy of this book from Netgalley and this review is of my honest opinion.
I was thrilled to read the story of Hannah and Elliot in 'Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing.'  The magic of Evergreen in evident in the way that difficult issues are addressed and resolved in the latest offering in the Evergreen series.  I actually feel as if I know the people in this town, and I like them.  I highly recommend the entire series for a joyful taste of Christmas goodness.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley.  The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Another enjoyable story that takes place in small town Evergreen.  Heartwarming Christmas feel to it as usual and the story of the Snow Globe continues to hopefully grant peoples wishes.
It's a perfect Hallmark type story to give you all the Christmas feels and magical moments!
This was a delightful holiday read! It was sweet to catch up with all the residents in Evergreen, and see the next step in Hannah and Elliot's journey. I felt like I was watching the Hallmark movie throughout the book, which gave me all the Christmas feels. The writing was well done, the characters lovable, the story enjoyable! You won't want to miss this read!
This book was just kinda okay for me. It followed what I remember of the movie really closely though it has been a while since I watched it. These two as a couple don't work that well for me, in the movie or the book. They act more like the friends they are than the couple they are supposed to be. They don't communicate well and really don't spend that much time together because Hannah is always so busy. I was hoping the book would make me like them as a couple more than the movie did. I do like Hannah and Elliot individually and as friends.
The first half or so of the book was kinda tedious for me and I found it easy to just read a chapter at a time. But in the later half I felt more invested in the story and read it in larger chunks, probably because I couldn't remember exactly how it all resolves in the end.
I don't think it was a real problem with the writing in the book. I just think the story the author was supposed to tell is bland to begin with. But I know lots of people love these Evergreen movies and books. They just aren't my personal favorite.

No sex, language or violence
Loved reading this book and love it will be a hallmark movie eventually. If you have read this book yet I highly recommend doing so
As Hallmark starts its new Christmas movie season, I was able to quickly revisit a story from last year. Once again we visit the town of Evergreen, and delve into a new romance for another if its residents.

This time its Hannah, a minor or supporting character from past stories, and she has fallen in love with her best friend. Just as she is finding purpose in "professional" life within the town of Evergreen, Elliott is feeling the pull out of it.

This book felt off or different and I realized it was written by a different author than the previous Evergreen books but still it was great fun to revisit this place.

Thanks NetGalley and Hallmark for a free copy of this book
This Christmas in Evergreen book is by a different author and is not nearly as good as the previous books.
Welcome back to Evergreen,
the town built on Christmas wishes…
And learn what happens after one snow-globe wish comes true.
Life is going great for Hannah, really. She’s fallen in love with her best friend, her brother is getting married, and she’s looking forward to another festive Christmas in Evergreen.  Still, between her job, taking charge of the choir, and being the town’s jill-of-all-trades, she’s feeling uninspired…especially when Elliot starts to question his own role in the town.
This is the first book I have read by this author. I'll give her another chance but only one.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher and NetGalley. This in no way affects my opinion of this book which I read and reviewed voluntarily.