A very quick read which I usually enjoy, but this one seemed to be a bit all over the place. It was hard to keep up with everything that was going on.

I will leave a review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble on Jan 13

All the Good Girls is a good mystery that moves along at a steady pace. The first book in a new series, it kept me turning the pages to find out what would happen next. There are several twists and turns to the book, but I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others.

I received an ARC from NetGalley and they publisher, this is my fair and honest review.

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, Buoy Media LLC and by #NetGalley. Opinions expressed are completely my own.

Fantastic author who never fails to deliver. Twists, surprises, exciting, wonderful characters.

This was my first book by Willow Rose, and it won’t be my last. The book was a fast read. The book kept my interest. It did get confusing at times when the POV changed. I look forward to reading more.

Can you say major plot twist??

All The Good Girls by Willow Rose is the first book in the new Harry Hunter Mystery Series.
Harry Hunter (referred to as Harry Handsome) is a Florida detective trying to find the killer of five high school girls. Harry is determined to do things his own way to solve the crimes despite threats of being fired by his superior.
This slow burn mystery thriller will stump the reader to the very last page.

Thank you so much to NetGalley for my free ARC copy of All The Good Girls in exchange for my honest review.

Fantastic book by a wonderful author! Highly recommend this book. Kept me interested from very beginning. Thank you to publisher and NetGalley for allowing me to read this book..

The Harry Hunter Mystery Series contains 4 books:

1 - All the Good Girls

2 - Run Girl Run

3 - No Other Way

4 - Never Walk Alone

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion. This book contained a teaser for the next book and the next book also had a teaser so I ended up reading all four. This was a great series!

I especially liked that Harry is a Christian with Christian mores and values. He is also a loving and compassionate individual. And he has more heartbreak than the average hero. His wife is in a coma when the story begins, his widowed father is helping him raise his daughter and his daughter is going through the usual teenage angst. Harry is a dedicated homicide detective but in hindered by corrupt colleagues, office politics and a propensity for following leads he sees as crucial even against orders. All Harry's family are likeable characters and this series kept me story bingeing right to the end. I highly recommend this series.

I have no idea what's going on. It started out as one set of people then the next chapter was a different set of people and then the next chapters were even more, different people and you have no idea who's connected or even what the last dudes name is. It's never mentioned. It was just too confusing and I didn't finish it. I liked all the suspenseful moments in it though and think it could be a good book.

I was really excited to read this but I ended up having to DNF at 25%, I just couldn't get into the writing I don't think this one is for me

I believe this book is YA and from around 13 years of age. Predictable and not too complex storyline.

Taunt and surprising. The end I couldn’t have guessed but it was quite logical. My complaint s are that Harry was so derelict in his duty and the Camille ending seemed to be for the sake of the next book
Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for this arc

Electrifying, All The Good Girls is a truly engrossing mystery.

The story is about four teenagers who are murdered on a boat while another is found in a dumpster. The interesting plot twist is these girls were witnesses to another crime. Trouble continues when Harry is supposed to protect a potential future victim.

This was a good story . I was drawn in and didn’t work out the ending, which is good.
At time ps the writing style was a bit amateur but got better over the book. I have read other books by Willow Rose and I think this was the best storyline of hers I’ve read for a while. Thankyou.

This author never disappoints and such a great introduction to a new crime series.

Really enjoyed it.

I was given a free copy by netgalley and the publishers but the review is entirely my own.

TW: Rape

After a girl reports being raped and her attacker is found innocent, she goes missing. The students on the witness list start showing up murdered. Detective Hunter must keep the accused rapist safe, while also balancing caring for a wife in a coma and a pre teen daughter.

I was not a huge fan of this one. The story was interesting, however it furthered the beliefs that girl are falsely reporting rapes to cover their sexual decisions. The ending was disappointing, however the mystery resolution was unexpected.

Four teenagers from one of Miami’s affluent neighborhoods are murdered on a boat. Another is found in a dumpster. All five of them go to the same school and are on a list of witnesses to another crime. Because he's in bad standing with his boss, Harry is given the task of protecting a possible future victim, but Harry isn’t always known to follow his boss's orders. This is a new character from this author and he is one I hope we see much more of. This reads more like a longish short story and I finished it in a couple of hours but they were two hours really well spent. Thank you NetGalley for the advanced readers copy for review.

this book sucks you in from the start with an unexpected opening, this book follows henry our local detective he is the best in the field has the most solved cases. One day four girls are found brutally murdered on the port and Lucy is the main suspect for these unexplained murders. Lucy who has disappeared a year ago and no one has seen her sine she lost her case against her rapist. Henry does everything in his power to figure out what happened here but he isn't on the case he is sent to protect and guard the most spoiled messed up kid in town who also happened to be lucy's rapist.

this book was unexpectedly good, the writing is so simple that it pulls you in and makes you feel a part of the story. i honestly really liked it. the plot twist was so good and i really didn't see it coming i hated william so much that i was 100% sure that it was him. Henry is really smart and i could see how he is a detective.

“All The Good Girls” by Willow Rose is about a case that detective Harry Hunter, or as he is called in the book,”Handsome Harry”, gets about five supposedly “good girls” who get murdered. However inspite of Harry being a brilliant detective with photographic memory he is not given the case to solve because due to family problems he has been blowing off work. Instead he is given the task of protecting the a potential next victim. Nevertheless as more secrets are revealed he cant stop himself, gets involved and starts to find the killer.

The book starts off good, the initial few chapters reeling you in. But the middle and end seems to fall flat.
There are a few plot twists but for the most part the killer is someone who both the audience as well as the detective had guessed from the beginning. The lack of suspense in this book is a problem.
Harry himself solved the mystery rather quickly and without much trouble.

The love story/triangle with Harry, Jean and Camille was something I wasn't into and honestly I found myself rushing through those parts. Although I am interested in how Camille fell sick.

Another small thing that I would suggest for the author would be to specify whose POV the chapter is from on top of the chapter as it can get a bit confusing.

All the same this book makes for a fun quick read. The basic plot line is quite interesting. Harry as a character is wonderful. You will love his emotional backstory, his sad family situation and his views on various subject.

I received a digital copy from net galley to review.

after 4 girls are brutally murdered on a boat Detective Harry Hunter is determined to get to the bottom of this and find out who is behind the terrible crime. Although Harry isn’t officially on the case it’s close to home for him and he decided she is going to solve the case instead of keeping watch over a potential victim.

When another girl is attacked in the school toilets Harry is dismissed having been tasked with guarding the school to ensure that nothing like this should have happened. At the point I felt for Harry as he has a wife at home in a coma resulting from a drug over dose and a daughter at home who needs her dad more than ever now that she is missing her mother.

Even though he’s been dismissed Harry soon quickly solves the case and is reinstated to his old position. I loved this book as a thriller it was a quick and easy read but there was plenty to keep the reader interested. I’m really looking forward to reading the other Harry Hunter mystery thrillers.

Thank you to NetGalley the author and the publisher for an advanced readers copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 / 5 stars!

After Lucy reported she was raped at a prom after party and the accused gets away with it, she goes missing. Soon after, 5 students are brutally murdered, and these 5 girls just so happen to be on the list of the witnesses of the rape. Detective Harry Hunter is assigned to protect the accused boy but while doing so, he is set on solving the crime himself. So, he sets out on his own investigation and discovers more than he bargained for.

This was a fast-paced, page turning read. There are multiple twists and turns that I wasn't expecting, and it left my dying to know what really happened that night and who was involved. I loved the way it was written, and the main character's (Harry) narration allowed you to follow along with the investigation and helps better understand how all the clues are connected. I loved that it was in a detective's POV because it taught how to observe even the smallest details to solve the crime.

With that being said, I really struggled to like any of these characters. I didn’t find any of them likeable, and I was unable to show any of them sympathy- including Detective Hunter. But all the characters seemed suspicious and made you wonder if they knew the truth. I wish it would have been longer with more substance. It just all happened to fast.

Overall, I really enjoyed this short book. It only took a couple hours to finish and the story itself was captivating. It's perfect for someone who is looking for a fast crime/investigation!