Cover Image: Moments with God for Men

Moments with God for Men

Just what the manly soul needs. Awesome motivational devotional to inspire the Godly man. Very cool!
I absolutely adored this devotional book. It is just the perfect length each day - long enough to have something worth saying, short enough not to slow down my already rushed morning. Each day's devotional was well thought out, personally challenging,  and was Biblically grounded with scripture. This book was make a wonderful gift for the man in your life - I know I'd l9ve it!

A big thank you to Our Daily Bread and NetGallery for an advanced copy in exchange for my honest opinions.
The content is everything. It's concise, mindful and so effortless to read. The presentation is neat and each chapter holds a different meaning following each story of the scripture.

I believe this book will be of much help to someone who wants to stop and smell the roses with books.

The reflection part in each chapter is the highlight I would say. It would make the reading experience a far better memorable moment.

So worth it.

Thank you, Our Daily Bread Publishing, for the advance review copy.