Cover Image: YOU BETTER RUN

YOU BETTER RUN

Thank you to NetGalley for the eARC of this novel.

You Better Run was a twisty suspense novel that kept me both engaged and guessing. I thought I had things figured out, but I was never quite right. Really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more by Willow Rose.
Having read a number of Willow Rose books, I think the Eva Rae series is my favourite.
I really liked this. There were so many twists and turns to follow, it was difficult at times. I can almost always rely on a good, fast-paced read when I start a book by this author and this was no different.
I don't think the ending was predictable. I couldn't quite piece everything together before the great end to the book.
I enjoy the development of the family side of Eva Rae's life in the books and that continued in this book.
Looking forward to reading no. 12 in the series.
Thanks to NetGalley for the ARC, this is my honest review.
I really enjoyed this book! It’s the 11th in the series though (which I did not pay attention to when I requested it). I’m really looking forward to reading the other books in this series! It was a quick, easy read that kept me entertained! Eva Rae is a detective and she has quite the case to solve. A dead girl found in a pool after a party, but no one knows who she is. She looks exactly like the daughter that lives in the house. Who killed her and what secrets are being hidden?
This is my first book by Willow Rose, this was fast engaging read with a whole lot of "Who done it?" I am still in shock because just when I thought I had it figured out it totally changed.

There is party, then a body in the pool the next day....  The crazy part is the girl in the pool is the twin of the girl Meg throwing the party.  The twin she never knew existed, how???   FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas is asked to help out with case, she has her own issues right now with her kids and in-between two men. Who killed Meg's twin and why?  What secrets is her mom hiding?

Thank you to NetGalley and Buoy Media for copy of this book for my honest review.
I didn’t care for this at all. Wasn’t interesting, didn’t flow well and the characters were one dimensional.
Thank you netgalley and the publisher for this arc
Another good book from this author. I haven't read any of the other books in the series but other than a few minor details, I don't feel like I missed anything while reading this book. FBI agent Eva Rae is called on to help investigate the murder of a young girl. Meg Briggs finds a girl floating in her pool after having a party while her mom is out of town. As if that isn't bad enough, the girl looks exactly like her. The questions are piling up and the investigation uncovers long kept secrets where nothing is really as it seems. The book is told in multiple time lines from multiple points of view which I don't enjoy because you have to pay too much attention to who is talking and when the story is happening. Overall, though I did enjoy the story and will likely go back and read more of the series.

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for providing a copy in exchange for a review.
A great psychological suspense thriller with plenty of the twists you come to expect from this author.
Meg Kellan has thrown a party for her friends whilst her mother is out of town.
After the party Meg's boyfriend spots a body at the bottom of the pool when he dives in and pulls her out the girl is the absolute double of Meg.
Who is she? Why was she there?
Great mystery told in the past and present
Lots of characters and lots of twists in the story. I got confused a few times and had to go back in the story to figure out who some of these characters were, but i liked the way it ended.
This was a head scratcher right from the git go.  How can the dead body discovered in the pool look just like the girl who hosted the party and is standing right there when she’s an only child? So many questions as a reader……..and none of them what you expected.
   Eva Mae, the famous investigator, while trying to solve this mystery is also dealing with her personal life: her kids, her ex, and a new love interest who is following her around to write a book about her. The ex is jealous, her oldest declares herself non-binary (which Eva is struggling with) and the new honey is constantly  on her heels. She’s torn in so many directions.
   The study of twins and the theory that there is a good twin and an “evil” twin is the premise of the underlying story. The characters proved this theory and you discover what the parents did when they realized this anomaly was happening to their family.
   While the telling of the story was confusing at times (I had to backpedal on some chapters) I relate that to reading too fast to get to the next event ……..it is well worth it to slow down and wait for the finale!
You Better Run
Willow Rose
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This book is one for the shelf!  It kept intrigued from the beginning.  It sure had its amount of twist! It was hard to keep straight for a while between going back and forth and with all the characters but it was still a really good read!
This is the first book I've read from this author and even though it indicated that it was #11 in the series, I really enjoyed it! I thought that the plot had a lot of great twists and turns that leave you guessing and hooked within the story. To me, it didn't seem like you had to read all the rest to figure out what was going on which was nice since I haven't read any of the others in this series.

Thank you NetGalley for giving me the opportunity to read and review!!
Hurry! There are only a few weeks of summer left. You must grab this book--it's a great beach read!

"When 19-year-old Meg Briggs wakes up after a crazy party with her friends, she finds a girl in the pool."
The intrigue intensifies when you discover that the dead girl in the pool looks just like Meg. But she has no siblings....what?!?!
This book will keep you guessing as you make your way through the investigation into the young woman's death.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for the egalley!
When Meg Kallam wakes up from a night of heavy partying, she discovers a body in her pool, As shocking as that is, the dead girl could be her identical twin except Meg has no twin. FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas is called in to investigate. Who is the dead girl who looks exactly like Meg, how did she get into the pool without anyone seeing her, and was she the target or was it Meg? And when she talks to Meg’s mom who also claims to have no knowledge of who this dead girl could be, why does there seem to be something off about her responses?

You Better Run is the eleventh in the Eva Rae Thomas Mystery series. It is a heck of a fast and furious thriller with all the non-stop twists and turns any thriller fan could ask for, the kind of book you need to put time aside for because you are not gonna want to put it down until the big reveal at the end. This is the first book I have read by this author but it definitely won’t be my last. I would like to thank Netgalley and Buoy Media for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review.
Thank you NetGalley for the chance to read this book! It was a very suspenseful book with many twists. Definitely keeps the reader engaged.
I may have had this book setting in my kindle for almost a month before I finally dove into it but I started reading it and barely 3 days later I finished it. It was so good! Definitely read this!
This book is a fantastic thriller, Willow Rose writes an exceptional page turner!
The characters are intriguing, the mystery starts with Meg and before long the questions add up in this superbly written book!
As the authorities are trying to join the pieces  together, the twists keep coming. The murder to solve, family dynamics and the unexpected, a fabulous storyline! .

Huge congratulations to the publisher, NetGalley and the author for providing this suspenseful thriller.
This was my first Willow Rose book read, and now I want to go back and start from the beginning!  The characters  are great even with all their flaws.  And the interaction between them was comical at times and oh-so-realistic.  The story is great and hooks you from the start:  who is the girl in the pool and why does no one know her?  I enjoyed the way the psychological layers were added, chapter by chapter, blending past and present.  There were several times that I was blindsided in the story because 'I didn't know that was a real thing!'  You'll get it when you get there in the story.  And that was why the end was a surprise to me, on several levels.   I love a book that can stump and surprise me - this one sure did!  Fantastically written with characters that you want to spend more time with.  Your best decision of this day should be to Read This Book!
If you enjoy thrillers that glue you to the story until the shocking end, you will love “You Better Run.”  This is an absorbing book where characters hide in unexpected identities, young people may change genders, esteemed psychiatrists may be monsters, bad men may be misjudged, and good people may be evil.  Author Willow Rose pulls no punches and I could not put this book down!  (I received an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley.)
This is from the Eva Rae Thomas series. Eva is called to the death of a young girl found in a pool. The wild thing is the victim looks just like the daughter of the residence.
Thanks to NetGalley for the ARC and to Buoy Media the publishers.
When you're home alone , what are you going to do ?. Hold a party of course, that's what Meg did when her mother was away. Little did she know a night of partying will soon turn into a nightmare. The body of a young girl is found floating in the pool by Meg and her Friends. FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas is called in.

😊What i liked -

✔ I liked how the book pulls you into the mystery in the first dew pages itself.
✔ I was constantly trying to figure out or you can say solve the case myself with every lead presented (of course i failed miserably) .
✔ The book is full of suspense, lies and unexpected twists.
✔ There is a hint of romance in the book , but I am glad it was just a hint.
✔ The book is fast paced , it keeps you at edge throughout.
✔ Even though this is book 11 in the series and i have not read the books before this, i did not feel out of loop.

🤔What could have been better -

✔ Though I loved the multiple storylines , I was sort of confused in a few places.
✔ I was a bit Disappointed towards the end.

📚Who Should read :
👶 Beginner's
🕵Thriller Lover's

📈My Rating : 3.75/5

P.s - I had always heard about the author's work but never read any. This being my first read of hers, I was quite taken by her storytelling. She has a knack of ensuring her readers are constantly thinking and wanting to know what's next.

Thank you Willow Rose, Buoy media and Netgalley for giving me a copy of this book.
Characters are very well written, and I raced through this book. Gripping from the start and everything that a psychological thriller should be. Dont take my word for it.......read it ! You wont be disappointed
Many thanks to Netgalley for the opportunity to read an ARC 5 WELL DESERVED STARS!