YOU BETTER RUN

Pub Date 14 Jun 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #YOUBETTERRUN #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The beach read of the summer!

When 19-year-old Meg Briggs wakes up after having a crazy party with her friends, she finds a girl in the pool.

Dead.

Who is this girl?

How did she end up in the pool?

Was she even at the party?

Even more strange is when they pull her out of the water, Meg realizes the girl looks very familiar. As a matter of fact, she looks just like her.

Like an identical twin.

But Meg has no twin, at least none that she knows of, and no one at the party knows this girl or can say where she is from.

What is Meg’s mom hiding from her?

FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas is caught in distress at home with her children and between the two men in her life when she is asked to help out on the case.

Who killed Meg’s identical twin and why? And where did she come from?

As Eva Rae Thomas digs deeper into the story, she can barely believe the revealed secrets, secrets so cruel that someone is ready to go to great lengths to keep them hidden.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The beach read of the summer!

Dead.

Who is this girl?

How did she end up in the...

Advance Praise

Rose rated it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

This book is one of the most awesome thrillers, I have ever read. I must say it had such, mind-turning twists of any book ever. I didn't want to put it down. Willow Rose is one of the best authors ever. I have loved all of her books but this was the best ever. I received this ARC, in exchange for an honest review. And believe me, you need to read this book.

marcia potts rated it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Wow, just wow! I read "You Better Run" in one sitting. Is one twin always bad and one twin always good? Hmm, maybe? As usual Willow Rose has quite the twists and turns in this book, with a very satisfying ending. I thought that I knew what was going on a few times, but in the end I didn't get how all of the situations came together. If this review gets sent to Amazon, I received an advance copy of "You Better Run" in exchange for my honest review.

TrishAM rated it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Willow Rose has pulled another great book out of the bag with this edge-of-your-seat thriller.

Meg Kellan stared at herself lying dead by the side of the pool. Meg had been coerced into having a party whilst her mother was out of town, when, the following morning, her boyfriend Trevor dove into the pool to retrieve the body of a girl from the bottom, Meg was nonplussed, the girl was identical to her, did she have a twin ? she didn't think so, who was this girl ?

FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas was brought in by Cocoa Beach PD to help solve the case.

Eva Rae's life was not running smoothly, her daughter Olivia was having problems with her sexual gender, she din't want to be a "her" or a "him" she wanted to be a "them", Eva Rae didn't understand, she was trying but at the moment she didn't have time. Added to her problems at home, journalist, Alexander Huxley was shadowing her to write a book, it was obvious that he had feelings for her, much to the disgust of her ex, Matt Miller of the Cocoa Beach PD, the overload of strutting testosterone when they were together was getting to Eva Rae, she was attracted to Alex but was she over Matt ?

This story twists and turns, the suspects are many as is the body count, try as I might to guess the outcome I was totally off course, I thought that twins must be involved somehow but nothing added up, the author has uniquely woven in nail biting suspense, thrown in red herrings and a totally unexpected but satisfying ending.

Ellen White rated it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Mother who goes away for the weekend, comes home finding police surrounding her home. That was one big shock, the next was her daughter telling her of the body in the pool. The third shock was it looked like Meg sitting in her living room.. Thus begins another roller coaster of a plot. Eva Rae brought in as consultant

Secrets then murder to cover them up. A fascinating plot, as you try to put the pieces of who and why and what did happen, nineteen years ago.

Rosemary rated it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Susan Kellam has only one daughter, Meg...or does she? That doubt arises in the mind of Detective Eva Rae Thomas, as she wonders why Susan fainted at the sight of the bloody corpse of a young woman, pulled from her swimming pool. Why was the girl there?

Why does Susan leave her stuff at the hospital?

Why does Trevor have a knife in his truck?

Where's Meg's Dad and who's Noah?

You Better Run is the latest, unputdownable thriller from the Queen of Scream, Willow Rose. The 11th Eva Rae Thomas novel will grip you firmly by the imagination as you wrestle with the clues and try - but almost certainly fail - to work out who the manic serial-killer is.

Grab your copy today and lock all the windows and doors before you begin!

Rose rated it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781954938359

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

YOU BETTER RUN is one TWISTY psychological suspense thriller! Talk about human evil, twisted and bizarre and convoluted and maximally unexpected revelations! Also this novel brings serious LGBTQ + rep, as the Series protagonists (FBI Special Agent Eva Rae Thomas is confronted by a non-binary approach and Gender Dysphoria in her immediate family (and emotionally stumbled and freaks out); and farther into the story comes an additional case of Gender Dysphoria with evil and tragic consequences. I read it in one I-can't-stop-reading session. There's also romance and other emotional entanglements, and some very perturbing scenes and multiple villains.

A great psychological suspense thriller that gives you all the twists and spins that you want to see by a fantastic author. Just when you think you have it all figured out ... Boom!! Meg Kellan was talked in to throwing a party while her mom is out of town. The next morning her boyfriend Trevor spots a body at the bottom of the pool. He dives in and pulls her out. The girl looks just like Meg! Does Meg have a twin? Is one of the twins good and one of them bad?

Loaded with suspense, twists, danger and lies. It goes back and forth from present to past so you get to see why this happened. This is book #11 in the Eva Rae Thomas series and can certainly be read as a stand-alone but don't ... start at the beginning and enjoy the ride.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I haven't read an Eva Rae book in a while and I plan to go back and catch up. I was impressed with the plot twists and they left me guessing until the end. Quick read.

You Better Run, the newest book in Willow Rose’s excellent Eve Rae Thomas series. When Meg Briggs wakes up after a wild party she discovers she’s been killed. Well, not her exactly, but the dead girl floating in her pool just happens to be a dead ringer for her! How is that possible and who killed her? Fans of the series will not be disappointed. This is one wild and twisty thriller. Thanks so much to Buoy Media for letting me read and review an ARC of You Better Run.

You Better Run by Willow Rose is #11in the Eva Rae Thomas series. Willow Rose is one of my favorite authors and I’ve read lots of her books. They are always thrilling reads. You Better Run doesn’t disappoint. It’s compelling from the very beginning.

Meg wakes up after a night of partying, a party she threw without her mother’s knowledge as she was out of town. She finds a girl dead in the pool. The thing is the dead girl is her! How can that be? She doesn’t have a sister, let alone a twin. When Susan, Meg’s mother comes home and finds out what happened she disappears. Why? What does she know? FBI Profiler Eva Rae Thomas is brought in to find out.

Multiple story and time lines make it a little confusing at first. There are many surprises as the story is reveled bit by bit. This is a psychological thriller you won’t want to put down. Lots of twists and turns in this twisted and bizarre story. It keeps you guessing all the way through. A ending that will leave you shocked.

I received a free ARC from the author, Netflix and the publisher Buoy Media and I would like to thank them for the chance to read this gripping thriller.

Well, of course, Willow Rose has done it again! You Better Run kept me on the edge of my seat, reading, until the wee hours of the morning. I was a bit disappointed that Matt is still being kind of a jerk, though he was a bit better than the last book.
After an insane party, Meghan wakes up to the huge mess that she and her friends have made. While cleaning, she looks over and sees a body in her family's pool., When they go to pull it out of the water, they're all shocked to realize that it's Meg's doppelganger. None of this makes any sense!
Meg's mom is shocked to arrive home to find
FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas, along with several police officers, all over her property. Now everyone wants to know who was the dead girl and why was she even there, in the first place?!
Of course, Eva Rae is dealing with the normal issues that come with being a mom and the ups and downs of being a single woman.

Thank you NG for giving me a chance to read this! I am a huge Willow Rose fan, especially her Eva Rae Thomas books. I was able to finish this in a few hours. As usual, 10/10 for Willow Rose & Eva Rae! Can’t wait for the next one.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

YOU BETTER RUN is full of lots of twists and turns. Suspense thrillers are one of my favorite genres to read, and this one certainly fit that bill. I would most certainly recommend this book to others.

I received an ARC from NetGalley and the publisher, in exchange for my honest review.

#netgalley #youbetterrun
OMG what did I just read, it was mind blowing. I loved the twists and turns and was not predicting the ending. If you love a physcological thriller then I highly recommend this book. 5/5 stars

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, Buoy Media and by #NetGalley. Opinions expressed are completely my own.

Another hit from Willow Rose. Packed with thrills, suspense and chills I must say I didn’t want to stop reading.