Cover Image: Good Night Tahoe

Good Night Tahoe

Thanks NetGally for an eArc-

A cute children's book saying "goodnight" to all Tahoe has to offer in alphabetical order! A fun book for those familiar with the area, and a great reminder of the animals, places, and activities- not the most accessible for those who have never been- but still a fun read. The art is fun, playful, and dynamic. I would pick this up as a fun gift shop book. Not necessarily a school or library "must buy" unless you're regional.
If you want a fun, beautifully illustrated children's book about the glories of the Lake Tahoe region,  or need as many bedtime books as you can possibly find, this book is a gem .
a great little bedtime book, that I think people from Tahoe will really enjoy. As a Canadian I learned a few new things about Tahoe, and enjoyed seeing the art representing everything. Now Kevin needs to make one for Alberta ;)
Very specific to the region, I believe this book will do well in bookstores and libraries surrounding Lake Tahoe but wasn't strong enough for nationwide appeal. The pictures are friendly and bright, but the text felt slightly clunky and didn't flow as well as many bedtime stories. Still, fans of the region will enjoy this quick story.
Thank you to Netgalley for the review copy.
I absolutely love the alliteration in this book! I already loved the nature aspect of it and how it definitely helps kids to understand everything going on around them, specifically in Tahoe, but the alliteration really added another element to it that I really loved!
a bedtime story as well as a means to learn the alphabet. each page features different alphabet, different animal, different adjective, and different activity. such a fun book
This is a precious children's picture book that tells a good night story in an imaginative way, with colorful and humorous nature illustrations, one for every letter of the alphabet.

Thank you NetGalley and Beary Tahoe for sending me a free readers copy of this book!
I really love bears. I wanted to read this book because of the little bear. Through the Alphabet the little bear tells goodnight to all the animals. This was the cutest book ever!
5 Stars

I love Lake Tahoe and we have made some really fun memories with our kids visiting here. When I saw there was a young children's book inspired by the area I was super excited to read it to my kids.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found that this is an alphabet book that on each page is geared towards something related to Lake Tahoe and animal that lives there. Such as "Very sweet dreams, Vikingsholm and the vole vacationing. Page has at least 2 to 3 words that start with the letter for that page. The author does a great job somehow making it work (with maybe the exception of a Unicorn, but meh kids love unicorns).

The illustrations is not my favorite style, 3Dish making the animals look a tad bit strange or off. However the pictures are colorful and pretty, The animals all look like they are having the best time of their lives doing these activities.

Thank you to NetGalley and Beary Tahoe for this advanced reader copy. My review is voluntarily my own.
This one is not only a precious little story about a dreaming cub, but also a fantastic journey and way to learn the ABC’s. From antelopes air ballooning, bears boating, coyotes camping, foxes fishing, gophers golfing, and more, this one is a blast that will make the little one’s day, and show them that bedtime isn’t all bad news, because only then is the world of dreams and imagination fully  open to them. Downside: this one really makes me want to take a trip to Tahoe. A great way to learn about new animals and the ABCs.
This book finds a way of describing Tahoe using the letters of the alphabet.  It excels because it doesn't just use the alphabet but also adds other information.  The A-Z words are better than expected.  Each letter presents a great way of saying good night, a place around Tahoe and an animal doing something.  For example, J is "Just sleep, Jobs Peak and the jackrabbit jet skiing." P finds "Pleasant dreams, Pope House and the porcupine paddle boarding."  There are wonderful illustrations!  They are colorful animals that have funny expressions.

I received an ARC from Beary Tahoe through NetGalley.  This in no way affects my opinion or rating of this book.  I am voluntarily submitting this review and am under no obligation to do so.
This was so fun! I with I lived in Tahoe so I could have appreciated this book even more. I think I still got to learn things about this city though along with my kids. The illustrations were beautiful and very eye catching for both of my children who kept pointing to all the animals and commenting on what they were doing. It took longer to read because they were amazed by the pictures. This ABC book was fun to read, look at, and even learn a little bit from for those not from the area!
Good Night Tahoe is a great children's book that has it all: the beautiful and vivid illustrations for a moment of pure escapism, the aesthetics is brilliant to boost the imagination and/or relive a trip to Lake Tahoe, the original musicality of the text with a structure based on the alphabet, complete with a ton of alliterations, and the cast of fun-having animals that burst with energy and offer a great adventure for bedtime stories.
Awesome choice of book for parents and for gift givers alike!
This book was fantastic. The illustrations are lovely and the writing is simple and easy for kids to pick up. My child read this book every night for a week. We really enjoyed it
This book is really quick and cute.
I LOVE the illustrations and how the reader will learn about different animals, cities, and recreational activities while also learning the alphabet.
This would be a nice addition on most children's bookshelves but ESPECIALLY recommended for children who live anywhere near Lake Tahoe or the surrounding areas as it will teach them of their surrounding cities and wildlife in the area.
Good Night Tahoe is a wonderful children’s book written by Kevin Sullivan and Illustrated by Michael Furuya.

The book goes from A to Z and includes the Lake Tahoe area and includes word choices such as a gopher golfing and an owl off-roading. The illustrations are adorable and align perfectly with the verbiage for a fun and entertaining read.

Thank you to IBPA and NetGalley for this e-ARC.
#GoodNightTahoe #NetGalley
Beautiful illustrations, taking the children on a journey and helping them to learn the alphabet. I believe this was only a chapter of the book, so my review can’t be exhaustive.
A beautifully illustrated book and well done for the most part, however I found it frustrating that x was an abbreviation.
Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for a gifted copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

An adorable read for children that is perfect for bedtime. This book is filled with many wonderful animals and places as it takes you through the alphabet with a bedtimeq theme. The illustrations are beautifully done, with bright colours and cute animals. There are many funny moments for children to enjoy like exercising eagles and golfing gophers
as a reno native i loved seeing this story for review.
And after reading it i loved it even more.
such a fun story, especially if your from here!
my kids enjoyed it and were giggling and laughing the whole time.
and now we have new places to expore in our area