Kilty Pleasures

Real Men Wear Kilts

Pub Date 16 Dec 2016 | Archive Date 15 Jan 2017

When Ronan MacAlister returns to Glencoe, Maine to see to the affairs of his late uncle, he's immediately reminded of why he's stayed away. The small town is definitely not his cup of tea, and he can't wait to settle the estate and be done with the cold winters. The only bright spot is the feisty farm manager, Aileen. All grown up now and far from the shy and reserved girl from his childhood, she exudes a steamy sexuality that has Ronan and his unruly body on full alert.

Aileen MacDougall had a huge crush on Ronan when she was a teenager, content to adore him from afar whenever his family came to Glencoe for a visit. Now he's back, and although the circumstances are less than ideal, she's eager to find out if her fantasies can live up to reality. But he holds the key to the future of Glencoe in his hands as well as her own hopes and dreams.

Can being trapped together in a remote cabin during a freak snowstorm melt his heart? Or will they discover they have differences even kilty pleasures can't overcome?

A Note From the Publisher

Scottish, Highlander, Erotic Romance

Scottish, Highlander, Erotic Romance

EDITION Ebook

Links

Hot little read i really enjoyed this little book was a very sexy read that also made me chuckle will be checking out more of Nancy's book

*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's* Kitty Pleasures was a short, hot yet sexy read and I enjoyed it. Ronan made me laugh in the beginning; he couldn't get his head out of the gutter lol. Aileen surprised me by being quite the sexual temptress. Overall, a great steamy story with a nice twist in the end.

I'll be frank, this is more of a short story than an actual book. The sex scenes were great, but it was way too short, and for being erotica I don't think there was enough to make it more than a good book for getting into the mood before actual sex. As actual erotica, though, the scenes were great. That's what merits the four star rating. I just think the actual story was way too short to be a stand alone book. If it were part of an anthology of short stories? Definitely would work well.

ARC received for review Short, sweet, sexy. I was expecting him to have to work a little harder to get in her pants, but she kinda threw herself at him. I wanted a better ending.

I wasn't a fan of this book, the ending felt rushed and what happened with the 6 month relationship Ronan had with the other woman? I wasn't impressed with him cheating on the girlfriend with Aileen. My opinion would be to take the bit about the girlfriend out.

Not set

2.5 Stars “There’s something sexy about a man in a kilt.” She slid her hand beneath the hem and scored his thigh with her nails. “Especially when it’s worn the proper way.” The Scottish lass in me had my fingers crossed this was going to be a sexy winner, but alas it was just a so so read. There's some OK sexy times, a snowstorm and a kilt used for purposes it may not have been intended for. Honestly, it's probably closer to a 2 star read for me, but the part of me that's a quarter Scot was feeling generous. FYI, this takes place in Maine. Don't ask 'cause I don't really get it myself. ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

Not set

This is a fast paced read but the story is good and the sex is steamy. I really liked it!

Really hot, steamy short story. I like that it was quick and to the point. The writer got to the meat of the story fast and it was enjoyable to read. It wasn't over-the-top; it had just the right amount of steam and romance. I have also posted reviews on Amazon and Goodreads which I will link. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1878277779 https://www.amazon.com/review/RDQIF25WZBMQH/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01N95263P

I liked the plot and romance. Good writing. ENjoyed

This is a quick read. There’s very little build to their relationship presumably because they knew each as kids. The loves scenes pack a punch and the heroine participates with a few tricks of her own. The ending made me roll my eyes and was unnecessary but people make decisions because of romantic ties all the time. It was fun. I received a copy from NetGalley.