A Different Blue

A Novel

Pub Date 27 Jun 2017 | Archive Date 02 May 2018

The Spencer Hill Press release will have bonus content never before available.

Blue Echohawk doesn't know who she is. She doesn't know her real name or when she was born. Abandoned at two and raised by a drifter, she didn't attend school until she was ten years old. At nineteen, when most kids her age are attending college or moving on with life, she is just a senior in high school. With no mother, no father, no faith, and no future, Blue Echohawk is a difficult student, to say the least. Tough, hard, and overtly sexy, she is the complete opposite of the young British teacher who decides he is up for the challenge, and takes the troublemaker under his wing.

This is the story of a nobody who becomes somebody. It is the story of an unlikely friendship, where hope fosters healing and redemption becomes love. But falling in love can be hard when you don't know who you are. Falling in love with someone who knows exactly who they are and exactly why they can't love you back might be impossible.

The Spencer Hill Press release will have bonus content never before available.

Advance Praise

“The stories and the characters Amy Harmon writes somehow crawl deep inside me and wreak havoc on my heart. I cried every tear, laughed every laugh, felt every heartache right along with them.”
-- Brittany and Bianca Blab Books

“The emotional fierceness of A Different Blue will cut to the core of the reader. Amy Harmon has once again displayed how to eloquently write a story that will move the reader beyond words.”
-- Romantic Reading Escapes

“Absolutely brilliant story! Never have I been so captivated and attached to a character until now. Warning – this book will tug and pull the strings of your heart.”
-- Read This, Hear That Blog