The Easy Way to Mindfulness

Free your mind from worry and anxiety

Pub Date 15 Oct 2017 | Archive Date 15 Nov 2017
Arcturus, Allen Carr's Easyway

Do you want to free yourself from worry and anxiety?

Allen Carr's Easyway method has brilliantly transformed lives all over the world, setting out a wonderful practical
pathway to help free millions from a whole variety of addictions.

It strips away the illusions that leave us prey to negative thoughts and behaviours, showing us how to gain clarity and control if we focus on who we truly are rather than being distracted by those things that harm and trouble us. The key to peace of mind lies within.

Mindfulness lies at the heart of Allen Carr's philosophy and this book shares the proven principles of mindfulness with a wider audience in simple accessible terms that apply to real life and provide a tangible, practical outcome: YOUR HAPPINESS.

Do you want to free yourself from worry and anxiety?

pathway to help free millions...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE £6.99 (GBP)

In a world full of smart phones, computer games, iPods, kindles and technology at our fingertips. It is easy to get caught up with the virtual world and forget to be at one and take notice of the things around you. With babies on iPads ect before they can even speak and generations who would rather talk via txt messsge then face to face. Is the real world just passing us by? Are we spending enough quality time with the people we love? Or is technology stripping this all away from us? Well for anyone concerned that they do spend too much time on technology and feel like they would like to become more socially away. There is a fabulous way of being. That is by being mindful, and this book will get you started on the road to mindfulness. Mindfulness is when we actually experience the events and people around us. It makes you aware of sounds, sights, hearing, taste and well just basically everything in the real world. Allen Carr (this is the writer man and not the funny comedian on channel four. Who presents Allen Carr Chatty man. You know the small man with glasses. Incase anyone was wondering 😊) has written many, many books on how to quit things. Alcohol, smoking and now technology. By doing things the easy way and by telling yourself you simply do not need it. Granted. It isn't that simple with technology. I mean the world has drastically moved on from when the only phones your had were landlines and the only Mail you would get is snail mail. Now I'm not here to tell you that you simply do not need technology in your life. Because you do. To a certain degree. Ie emergencies ect. But what I am saying is that things like Facebook, Instagram and twitter should not be running and ruining our lives! I know touchy subject right? But when you think about how much damage these apps cause and how detrimental they are to people it all becomes very startlingly worring. Now I'm not telling you all that you should come off these apps. Well I kinda am in a way. Because they are so dangerous. The amount of information that people can get from your Facebook page ect is really quite scary. You know those harmless little quizzes you play?? Do you know how much they know about you from linking to your Facebook page? They gleam loads and loads and I for one am rather worried about all that. Something that I thought was harmless really really isn't. I can thank the film the circle for my raging comments above. (If you haven't seen this film. Then you really should. It is mind opening) But in all seriousness if you want to be on these apps fair enough. But just imagine for an instance if you didn't have these apps. Imagine all the things that you could talk to each other about! Let's for a wild moment imagine that Facebook, twitter and Instagram didn't exist. Let's say you arrange to meet up with your best mates. Let's say those times that you kept saying you would meet up and then things came up and you didn't actually meet up. Went on for a few months. I know we have all been there. Remember there is no Facebook, Instagram, twitter, snapchat ect, ect in this new world. Imagine the plethora of things that you would have to say to each other. There would be no awkward silences. No one glancing at their phones, no one caught up with technology. It would just be you and your favourite people sitting down and having a conversation. Those pictures that they took. You would be able to see them for the first time right there and then and you would be able to talk about them in depth. You would simply have loads to talk about and I bet you anything that the frequency that you met up with those people would increase. Because you would be desperate to know what has been going on in their lives. Let's imagine that you go out to dinner with your significant other, your family, your children, your friends ect. Imagine a scene where not a single person had any technology out. I know crazy right. Instead of your loved one being engrossed in social media. They were completly present and wanting to tell you all about their day and what they got up to and how they are doing ect. Can't you just imagine how great that would be? Instead of making memories purely on your pefferred choice of technology. You could live in those moments and make memories that would last forever and that would mean so much more to you because you could remember them completly. Well this book is a great first step in achieving said life. It shows you how you can free yourself from the pressures and stresses of modern life. It gives you hints and tips to stop you worrying and stressing. Teaching you how to clear your mind and it includes lots of breathing techniques and relaxation exercises. Someone once said this to me: Do you have problems? Yes Can you do anything about it? No Then why worry Do you have problems? Yes Can you do anything about it? Yes Then why worry? Do you have problems? No Then why worry? I suffer from anxiety attacks and I stress a lot! and this little mantra helps to calm me down and makes me see things rationally. I really believe mindfulness is a great way to help everybody and I also believe that spending a little less time on technology devices and living in the present. Can also help solve a lot of problems. Why not try it for a while? Why not just try it with something simple to start. Like not having technology devices at any table you eat at. See how you feel and what a difference it makes and progress from there. I know that you will glad that you did. Happy reading everyone and remember live in the now in the real world and not the virtual world that you have created. Have a magical day.