75 Desserts and Sweet Treats from Your Instant Pot or Other Electric Pressure Cooker
by Barbara Schieving, Marci Buttars
Pub Date 02 Oct 2018
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #InstantlySweet #NetGalley
Making desserts from scratch isn't always easy when you cook with traditional methods, like the oven or slow cooker. This is where the electric pressure cooker comes in. Electric pressure cookers and multi-cookers, like the Instant Pot, are proven to be fast, safe, and more versatile than you'd expect.
In Instantly Sweet, Barbara Schieving and Marci Buttars serve up 75 hot, scrumptious, and satisfying desserts that can be made in a flash in your electric pressure cooker. No one knows Instant Pots or electric pressure cooker betters than Schieving, author of the bestselling The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook, and Buttars, author of Mastering the Electric Pressure Cooker. They deliver their wealth of experience with these appliances to you, which you can take straight to the dessert table.
Instant Pot cakes, cheesecakes, and lava cakes have been sensational hits on the Internet—even when the online recipes were a little shaky. In these pages you will find lots of tested-to-perfection versions of each of these categories. Each recipe is reliable to follow and delectable in its results. Here, too, are puddings, cobblers, and even pies. This cookbook includes more than just desserts, since many quick breads can be made in the Instant Pot or its cousins—perfect treats for breakfasts on the fly, lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and late-night munchies.
Instantly Sweet is your go-to guide for quick and easy pressure cooker sweets.
Fast and Fabulous Desserts and Sweet Treats from Your Instant Pot
Barbara Schieving is a connected and engaged author who will be a strong promoter.
Key Campaign Activity
• Cross promotion with official Instant Pot Community Page
• Long lead media outreach, in tandem with author’s media efforts
• Long lead publicity outreach to food, top bloggers, lifestyle and women’s outlets
• Pre-order campaign on author’s platforms (Pressure Cooking Today 869k uvm, 2,700 Instagram followers, 69,000 Facebook likes)
• Press release
• Submit for review in Publishers Weekly, Shelf Awareness, Booklist and Foreword Reviews
• Display at BEA/BookCon
• Submit for review in Library Journal
• Display at ALA Annual and Midwinter Conferences
• Goodreads giveaway
• Promotion on Quarto Cooks
• Partnership with Instant Pot and Fagor America
• Magazine: Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living, Vogue, bon appetit, Gather Journal, Saveur, Edible, Sweet Paul, Real Simple, People, Rachael Ray Every Day, Good Housekeeping, Parade, Women’s World, Cherry Bombe, O The Oprah Magazine, Cooking Light, Martha Stewart Living, Fine Cooking, Newsweek, The Week, Food Network Magazine, Family Circle
• Newspaper: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, AM New York, Austin American Statesman, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Chicago Tribune, food editors from top 25 regional newspapers
• Online: Epicurious, bon appetit Healthyish, Eater, Buzzfeed, Food52, Huffington Post, Eat Your Books, Tastebook, Cooking with Amy, Delish, The Kitchn, Design Sponge, Food Republic, Babble, The Bump, Taste and Tell, 365 Days of Slow Cooking, Tidbits, The Heritage Cook, Creative Culinary, Two Peas & Their Pod, Mountain Mama Cooks