Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #KissingFrogs #NetGalley
What would you do if your mother advertised for a date for you, on digital-billboards across the London underground system, using a photo only a mother could love and a caption that begged ‘Date My Daughter (please)’?
Kate Turner gets arrested for vandalism and then blackmailed by her mother and childhood nemesis Mark, into a “serious” two-month hunt for a boyfriend.
It’s turning into mission impossible. She can’t rely on the Underground posters. All she gets from them is a stalker and banned from the underground.
Seven weeks of trying every legal method of getting a boyfriend known to womankind and she finally meets Mr Perfect... but is he Mr Right?
* Kissing Frogs is a laugh-out-loud romantic comedy highlighting the often-hilarious perils of modern dating.
Authors Disclaimer: No frogs were harmed in the making of this novel.
* * * * * Hilarious read. Laughed til I cried ... Definitely would recommend to others. (Amazon.com)
* * * * * I absolutely loved this book!!! I couldn’t put it down! Best romantic comedy I have read ever!! (BookBub)
* * * * *… Its like a chick flick in a book which made me laugh out loud. (Amazon.co.uk)
* * * * * Very enjoyable read, had me in stitches, great escapism, I would definitely recommend (Amazon.co.uk)