Shattered by the Darkness
Putting the Pieces Back Together after Child Abuse
by Gregory Williams
Pub Date 05 Feb 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #ShatteredByTheDarkness #NetGalley
Brutal Sexual Abuse. Fear. Betrayal. Shame.After enduring daily sexual abuse for over twelve years, can there be any hope?
In Shattered by the Darkness: Putting the Pieces Back Together after Child Abuse, author Dr. Gregory Williams shares his dark and horrific childhood of sexual abuse and fifty-year journey of trying to put the pieces of his life back together.
The vital lessons learned in the process of finally stepping out of the emotional darkness and into the light will give you strength to ultimately open the deepest parts of your heart and find the courage to face your own personal darkness. Today is the day to take your life back!
Discover that no matter what abuse, hurt, pain, or betrayal you have experienced, you no longer have to live your life Shattered by the Darkness. This empowering book transforms the silence of shame into a rallying cry for hope and healing.
A Note From the Publisher
From the publisher of A Child Called "It" comes a powerful memoir that shines a light on the darkness of childhood trauma and sexual abuse.
* Author is on perpetual speaking circuit which includes the Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children Hospital
* A five-day-a week, hour-long radio show, 'Breaking the Silence' hosted by the author will stimulate book sales
* Author's weekly blog on the America Out Loud network offers another megaphone for the book
* Direct marketing via the author's weekly email blasts will promote the book
* Early reviews via Netgalley and Goodreads
* PR assistance from professional firm Media outreach and pitches will focus on Child Abuse Awareness month in April