Pub Date 11 Jun 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheHungryGhost #NetGalley
A hungry ghost escapes from a dark realm into the human world, where it enters the unconscious body of a woman named Sam. When Sam appears to miraculously awaken from her accident-induced coma, her lesbian lover, alcoholic ex-husband, and well-meaning family must come together to try and stop the ghost from devouring everything Sam once loved. Meanwhile, elsewhere in Boston, a mysterious new kitten has just been born who holds the key to understanding what has happened to Sam.
Will Sam’s loved ones be able to put things back in their proper place, or will the ghost destroy them first?
A Note From the Publisher
About the Author: Dalena Storm earned her BA in Asian Studies from Williams College and her MFA from the Bennington Writing Seminar.
* National consumer print, online, and broadcast media campaign *
* Author bookstore & library appearances, Summer 2019 *
* Publishing trade ARC/galley outreach *
* Author interviews and excerpts available upon request*
* Influencer outreach to Amazon top reviewers & Goodreads librarians, Bookstagrammers, BookTubers, podcasters, and more *