Reaching The Finish Line
How to Thrive in the Generation Y Era
by Kallen Diggs
Pub Date 20 Dec 2017
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #ReachingTheFinishLine #NetGalley
FACT: Millennials Are The Most Influential Generation in America
Attention! Millennials are the nation’s biggest workforce. If you want to thrive in these upcoming years, you need to understand Generation Y better. Fellow Millennials, you are not excluded! There are things that you need to learn too! This book offers research and insights to help you reach the finish line in this Generation Y era.
Reaching the finish line is not always easy!
In a rapidly changing era, it is more important than ever to adjust with the trends, while investing in your personal and professional development. This 2nd book of the RTFL series equips you to thrive in this Millennial era. Do you want to reach the finish line?
In this book, you will learn how to:
• Eradicate The Born Victim Mentality
• Increase Your Emotional Strength No Gym Membership Necessary!
• Using Your Uniqueness to Your Advantage
• Commit Tenaciously to Your Passion Whatever That Is…
• Humble the “I Know That Already” Mind
• Discover Your Entrepreneurial Identity (It May Surprise You...)
• Employ The Most Powerful Form of Leverage
• Defining Your Worth And Why You Are Much More Than Your Net Worth
• Live Fully In Peace Among Every Moment (Including This Very Moment)
"This book makes the case for balancing entrepreneurship with personal development, making it a must-read for aspiring entrepreneurs."
- Brian Scudamore, Founder & CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK (The World's Largest Junk Removal Company)
“Reading this book is the catalyst to transformation and turns fear of change into the sky is the limit.”
- Mark Goulston M.D., International Best-Selling Author of Just Listen (The World’s #1 Book on Listening)