Scared Little Rabbits

Pub Date 01 Dec 2019 | Archive Date 10 Dec 2019
SOURCEBOOKS Fire, Sourcebooks Fire

We stand in a tight cluster, high above the lake. One-by-one, we made our way up the narrow trail from the edge of campus. Now, we wait shoulder to shoulder behind the police tape. Nineteen summer students.

All but one.

When Nora gets accepted into her dream summer program at the prestigious Winthrop Academy, she jumps at the chance to put her coding skills to use. But then a fellow student goes missing-and the tech trail for the crime leads back to Nora. Running scared, Nora must race to clear her name and uncover the sordid truth...or she might be the next to disappear.

EDITION Paperback