Success Is Easy

Shameless, No-nonsense Strategies to Win in Business

Pub Date 12 Nov 2019 | Archive Date 08 Mar 2022
Entrepreneur Media Inc., Entrepreneur Press

Talking about this book? Use #SuccessIsEasy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Stop Dreaming. Start Doing.

Every small business starts with a spark, an idea, a vision. But as doubt, fear, and real-world roadblocks get in the way, that reach-for-the-stars idea seems far-fetched. Motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and success expert Debbie Allen is here to prove that your dream is not nearly as far as you think. With actionable strategies and unapologetic advice, Success Is Easy is your ultimate guide to taking the leap, overcoming obstacles, and earning success on your own terms. You’ll learn how to:

Take the right risks and earn big rewardsEscape the “Flip-Flop Zone” and make quality decisionsCraft your personal action plan for successTell which opportunities will help you or hurt youHarness your confidence to become a shameless self-promoterStop self-sabotage and limiting beliefs in their tracksSpeak your mind and stick to itTransform failures into progressConquer procrastination and make things happen

Get out of your own way and take the first step towards turning your dream into a reality with this book.

Stop Dreaming. Start Doing.

Send to Kindle (PDF)

"Success Is Easy" is the modern "Think and Grow Rich" with a Debbie Allen twist. She packs the same punch Napoleon Hill is admired for time and time again—with the added cherry-on-top of her modern approach to “shameless self-promotion” and tackling the imposter syndrome that social media and FOMO has infused into our society. This is the book anyone with a dream needs to read. Debbie has helped me understand how success truly is easy and given me tangible strategies to achieve my goals one step at a time.

This book is an extremely motivational read. I love how Debbie encourages you to "toot your own horn" and has this concept of being "shameless" when you promote yourself. Plus, she has call-outs with affirmations and action items woven through every chapter, which kept me engaged and excited to conquer my next project. Plus, Debbie's voice is no-nonsense, reminiscent of Dan Kennedy, and makes me want to prove her right—that success really IS easy as long as I push myself hard enough and have the right mindset. An all-around great read, and a great gift idea this holiday season for anyone who might need a little pick-me-up in the career department.