Behold the Cryptopreneurs
How to thrive as a cryptopreneur in the new blockchain economy without feeling like a used car salesman
by Dennis Lewis
Pub Date 03 Jul 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BeholdTheCryptopreneurs #NetGalley
Do you feel the frustration?
Perhaps the most promising technological innovation in over a generation, blockchain has become a mud puddle where scoundrels, cheats and market manipulators wallow without shame.
The cryptocurrency industry sports a collection of scammers that would feel more at home in the White House than in any self-respecting used car lot. Even worse, we’ve become so obsessed with short-term profits based on a speculative mindset that we’ve forgotten the true potential that lies within our grasp.
This is not how you build a sustainable, transformational industry that opens a new era of technology and prosperity.The time has come for something different. A new phase of the cryptocurrency revolution is upon us, and it’s time we seized the opportunity.The blockchain industry is far too promising to even consider abandoning.
This book is all about how we overcome the obstacles we’re facing and collectively create an industry that truly transforms the world we live in.Today is the day of the cryptopreneurs!
Don’t buy this book, unless...
* You are a serious entrepreneur interested in building a successful blockchain project.
* You are in this for the long-term. No tire kickers or token speculators, please.
* You truly want to learn what it takes to build viable, sustainable blockchain business.
* You are open to hearing the hard truths. If you're squeamish or easily get offended, this probably isn't for you.
* You truly believe in the potential of the blockchain to transform society.
Here’s what you can expect to learn...
* What is a cryptopreneur and why they are the last great hope for the blockchain industry.
* Why most blockchain projects fail, and what you can do to beat the odds.
* How the Mark Zuckerberg myth is threatening the future of cryptocurrency.
* How to avoid falling into the post apocalyptic garbage heap.
* How to avoid the most dangerous pick pockets of all, and how they aren't who you think they are!
* How to avoid becoming a cancerous rot that eats the soul out of your project before it ever gets a chance to flourish.
* The 9 essential steps you must do before you raise money for your project.
* Why your boring uncle Vince might be the key to the survival of your project.
* How to convert your tokens into profit-spewing money machines.
* Why Disney got it all wrong with regards to the blockchain industry.
* The 12 pillars of marketing a blockchain project - miss this at your own peril!
* Why ICOs are dead, but blockchain fundraising is alive and well.
* How you can vaccinate your project against scammers and nasty market manipulators.
* The easiest way ever invented to make sure your project succeeds while all the rest go to hell.
"Finally! Someone that knows what they're talking about and tells it like it is!
Blockchain and associated tech (smart contracts/distributed ledgers) have the potential to revolutionize SO many aspects of our lives. However, until illicit organizations, underprepared teams, and outright scammers are confronted and addressed, the inherent possibilities of blockchain are going to be muted, overlooked, or even flatly ignored.
And this book takes a HUGE step in the right direction!!
If every ""serious"" crypto-enthusiast read this book, the industry would be transformed for the better almost instantaneously.
Considering starting a blockchain project? PLEASE read this book!
Curious about what it will take to launch the technology to the next level? Dennis provides facts and downright common sense that should have many smacking their foreheads in a classic ""D'oh"" moment.
I've read quite a few crypto and blockchain related books and even ghost wrote a couple back in the day and even I walked away with a wealth of new knowledge and perspective.
Well worth the read!"