PIXIELAND DIARIES

Pixieland Diaries Book 1

Pub Date 31 Mar 2020 | Archive Date 26 Apr 2021

Talking about this book? Use #PIXIELANDDIARIES #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Now on NetGalley to celebrate the launch of DARE (Book 3) later this month -- watch for DARE to go live later this week!

***WARNING***

If you don’t like pixies, don’t read this diary.

If you don’t like loud-mouthed pixies who are really cool but sometimes get told they’re immature (for no reason), then definitely stop reading.

Oh, and if you’re His Awfulness The Elf Prince ‘Dare’ Darius, then you can kiss my butt. My hatred for you burns with the fire of a thousand suns. Thanks for getting me kicked out of Pixieland and exiled to attend some rando human high school on Earth. You’re the worst, even if you have a cute smile. And nice eyes. Your hair looks okay sometimes, too. But you’re still a creep and I loathe you.

And to everyone else: if you’ve read this far, then you better finish my entire diary.

My story is supernatural, whacked-out, and overall awesome.

***WARNING***

If you don’t like pixies, don’t read this diary.

If you don’t like...

A Note From the Publisher

Catch up today -- the next book in the series, Calla, is now posted to NetGalley!!!

Advance Praise

“Never had this much fun while reading a book” – Diary of a Wannabe Writer

“Loved meeting this sassy, sweet-and-sour pixie and her nemesis/crush/dream!” - Book Junkie Reads

“Christina Bauer has done it again!! I am MADLY in love with Calla and the Pixieland Diaries!” - Acme Teen Books

“Never had this much fun while reading a book” – Diary of a Wannabe Writer

“Christina Bauer has done it...

Marketing Plan

• Custom blogs and content on web site, Amazon, goodreads, instagram, twitter, facebook
• New book trailer
• Sampler pre-release
• Newsletter to 2k subscribers
• Launch tour via YA Bound Book Tours
• Facebook promotions ongoing to support pre-orders and launch

• New book trailer
• Sampler pre-release
• Newsletter to 2k subscribers
• Launch tour via YA Bound Book...

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781946677389

An absolute must read book. Perfect for fans of Roxy Hunter. This story has a bit of everything. Humor, action, mystery,magic, and a touch of romance. It leaves off in a good spot, all the while there are plenty more quests to go on. Now I desperately long for book 2. I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

I volunteered to read this book in exchange for a honest review. This is the first book about pixies that i have read. It is well written and the characters well described. I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I absolutely enjoyed the main character Calla. This book gripped my attention from the first page. It is a really good book. I can not wait to read more by this author. This story will get your attention quickly.

I was given an advanced copy of this book through Netgalley for a honest and fair review. Let me start off by stating this book has many hilarious moments! Serious LOL moments. Our favorite pixie is pretty badass! There is so much that happens and I don't want to spoil anything for anyone with the details but this book is a MUST READ and Read again! I can't wait to see more from this author. AMAZING Job!!

Pixieland Diaries by #christinabauer is a hilarious read that you'll all love the minute you start reading it. From delightful characters to a unique writing style, this book was written in the form of a series of diary entries by Calla, the pixie. Calla is a prankster who hardly takes anything in her life seriously. She's always running pranks at the royals of the court like shaving their heads off. Pixies are supposed to be mean and evil but Calla always plays a prank to make the elves realize how badly they treat humans. The diary entries are laugh out loud crazy to read and will make you want more of Calla's amazing life. The book is full of sketches that Calla draws while being imprisoned multiple times. Calla is on a path to awaken King Tristan and discover the secrets of her parentage. She's accompanied by the handsome Prince Darius and Calla can't help but swoon at him. This is a unique story with fascinating characters. Most importantly it'll make you laugh and that's kinda important now in these dark times. Things I enjoyed about this book: 1. Characters like Calla and Bilge - I completely adored how Bilge called everyone it unless they were in mortal danger and then Bilge went to addressing Calla as 'my Calla'. Extremely cute. 2. The Fun Quotient - This book is a series of fun adventures and Calla's narration makes it even funnier. 3. Castle of Badassdom - At one point Calla builds a castle named Castle of Badassdom which is such a unique name. I absolutely loved it. You must definitely read this sassy book!

I really enjoyed this book! Great writing, dialog, action and storyline! Christina is a talented author with a gift for creating awesome worlds in her books! I definitely recommend checking this book out!

Act mysterious – always Be frivolous – never Funny thing is that I wanted to start the review with a warning of my own but checking the blurb I had to give up... but... to follow Calla's example... I'll add a second warning anyway: If you don't want to like pixies, don't read this diary! Now, both warnings were given and I can tell you that the "diary format" was used before here and there, but in this case, C.Bauer nailed it! I, Calla, do hereby seriously promise to fully describe each eentsy beentsy thing that happens to me. No excuses. No exceptions. I shall record every detail, unless I pretty much told it already. And/or it’s boring. I think is already obvious that as we'll navigate through the troubled court schemes (peppered with likes and dislikes) trying to solve mysteries and find secretly prisoned kings, solve natural dangers and deal with heart problems, we will smile, a lot. From knowing, clement smiles to full roars of laughs, we will try them all. It's not possible in another way with Calla. But pay attention, many things happen in a vivid pace and we must keep it up! All information received is important and put to use later on. What seems strange or somehow incorrect will be solved when need it. Enjoy "tracking" the metamorphosis of our sweet, witty, prankish heroine from the old in the new Calla or better said in... “So I’m the New-Old Me.”