A Very Merry Match

Includes a Bonus Novella

Pub Date 29 Sep 2020 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #AVeryMerryMatch #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

This title is a part of 2021 Christmas in July campaign. Enjoy!

This holiday season, kindergarten teacher Mary Margaret Sneed never imagined she'd be unwrapping...herself. But a burlesque side gig is the young widow's only hope of paying off her late husband's substantial debt. With her reputation and career on the line, she performs in disguise, under the stage name Foxy Roxy. But her secret identity is threatened when Roxy's biggest fan turns out to be Mary Margaret's biggest crush -- the handsome-as-sin mayor of Preston!

Newly divorced single dad Kevin Hadley is prepping to make the jump from mayor to state assemblyman. He knows he should be settling down with someone quiet and practical, someone like Mary Margaret Sneed. The last thing Kevin needs right now is a steamy scandal. But he just can't stop thinking about Foxy Roxy...and if Preston's matchmaking Widows Club has their way this Christmas, Kevin won't have to...

Includes a bonus novella by Hope Ramsay!

This title is a part of 2021 Christmas in July campaign. Enjoy!

A sweet small town holiday romance that was very enjoyable to read. The story gave me all the holiday feels and some laughs. Perfect for those days when you need to escape reality and fill your spirit with all the good vibes.

A Very Merry Match is a Christmas story that will warm your heart. A young widow must find a way to pay off her dead husband's debt as she is hounded by loan sharks. Love enters the scene and everything changes. You'll enjoy seeing how things developes.

This small-town Christmas book was a lot of fun! It had some unique plot points that I really enjoyed! We have a single parent father, who's son is fond of his teacher, who happens to be a widow. She is down on her luck, and frantically try to pay off her dead husband's debt, while not doing anything to disparage her teaching job. Loved how this one played out a lot! I'm a Melinda Curtis fan for sure now! Will be reading as many books in this series as they decide to write!

What a sweet book! I love Christmas books and absolutely loved reading this book. I hadn't read the first in the series so I'm glad that I could read this as a standalone and didn't get lost among the storyline.