Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheSummerofEverything #NetGalley
“Julian Winters always writes with tenderness and care and respect for teen readers. The Summer of Everything is a big-hearted romance that gives queer boys of color the happily ever after they deserve.”
— Kacen Callender, Bestselling author of Felix Ever After
"Winters does it again: a book about friendship, love, community, and the sometimes meandering path to adulthood, all in a great bear hug of a book that will keep your summer going."
—L.C. Rosen, author of Camp
"There's so much to love in Julian Winters' THE SUMMER OF EVERYTHING: A delightfully heartwarming, super-supportive, diverse group of friends, a beloved indie bookstore, and, of course, Wesley Hudson. Wes' struggles to figure out life and love were so incredibly relatable, and I cheered for him every step of the way. A must-have for every YA bookshelf!"
—Sandhya Menon, New York Times bestselling author
"Wes’s problems are lifelike, and he’s surrounded by eccentric, supportive, and inspiring friends who challenge and encourage him. ...his coming of age is endearing."
"A sweet beach read"
— Kirkus Reviews
* National publicity campaign with a focus on both online and traditional media
* Select author participation in bookstore events, conventions, podcasts, and festivals
* Distribution through IPG
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals
* Cross-promotion with author
* Social networking campaign, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms
* Traditional and online advertising