Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #EveryoneDiesFamous #NetGalley
It's July 2003 and the small town of Maple Springs, Missouri is suffering through a month-long drought. Dancer Stonemason, a long-forgotten hometown hero still grieving over the death of his oldest son, is moving into town to live with his more dependable younger son. He hires Wayne Mesirow, an Iraq war veteran, to help him liquidate his late son's business.
The heat wave breaks and the skies darken. Dancer tries to settle an old score while Wyne discovers the true cost of his wife's indifference and turns his thoughts to revenge. When the tornado hits Maple Springs, only one of the men will make it out alive.
"Everyone Dies Famous" is a story from the heartland about the uncommon lives of everyday people - the choices they make, how they live their lives, and how they die.
A Note From the Publisher
eBook ISBN - 978-1-945448-73-7
• Redesigned website for Lenjoybooks.com is launched
• Query reviewers of earlier novels about interest in reviewing ARC of Everyone Dies Famous
• Extensive email campaign announcing launch
• Social media campaign
• Electronic galleys will be available on NetGalley MARKETING AND PROMOTION CAMPAIGN
• Early reader giveaway on Goodreads (30 copies)
• Launch parties in Chicago, Upstate New York, and Phoenix
• Six month ad program on Amazon and Bookbub
• Enter award programs