Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheCaminoClub #NetGalley
A Note From the Publisher
"Kevin Craig's The Camino Club is an Intricately woven story of laughter and heartbreak, loss and love. In it, six troubled teens take a journey through the heart of Spain alongside their court-assigned counselors, finding their way through the issues that brought them together. Funny and poignant, this story of friendship and falling in love will remind you that our paths are not defined by our pasts, but the choices we make each day."
—Danika Stone, author of All the Feels, Internet Famous and Switchback
"A beautiful book filled with heart. THE CAMINO CLUB takes readers on a pilgrimage along the Camino de Santiago in Spain with six delinquent teens. Not only do they find themselves along the way, but they also discover they're all worthy of love. I laughed, I cried, I couldn't put it down. "
—Kip Wilson,YA author of White Rose
"Often hilarious and always heartfelt, THE CAMINO CLUB is an uplifting story about six mismatched teens on the journey of a lifetime, who learn that the only way to get over the past and headed for the future is to live in the moment."
— Tom Ryan, author of Keep This to Yourself and I Hope You're Listening
"A vivid Spanish countryside setting and captivating journey bring new depth to a classic architecture."
— Kirkus Reviews
* National publicity campaign with a focus on both online and traditional media
* Select author participation in bookstore events, conventions, podcasts, and festivals
* Distribution through IPG
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals
* Cross-promotion with author
* Social networking campaign, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms
* Traditional and online advertising