Peace

Pub Date 02 Mar 2021 | Archive Date 01 Mar 2021
North South Books Inc., NorthSouth Books

Talking about this book? Use #Peace #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Peace is on purpose. Peace is a choice. Peace lets the smallest of us have a voice.

From a hello and pronouncing your friend’s name correctly to giving more than you take and saying I’m sorry, this simple concept book explores definitions of peace and actions small and big that foster it.

Award-winning authors, Baptiste Paul and Miranda Paul, have teamed up with illustrator Estelí Meza—winner of the ‘A la Orilla del Viento’ the premier Picture Book Contest Award in Mexico—to create an inspiring look at things we can all do to bring peace into our lives and world.

CCBC Choices 2022

Charter Oak Children's Book Award Nominee, 2021

Northern Lights Book Awards Mindfulness Category Winner, 2021

Shortlisted for Gourmand Awards in "peace" category, April 2022

"This picture book takes a huge concept like peace and makes it completely approachable for young readers." - Mutually Inclusive Blog

From a hello and pronouncing your friend’s name correctly to giving more than you take and saying I’m sorry, this...

Send to Kindle (PDF)