The Power Plate Diet

Discover the Ultimate Anti-Inflammatory Meals to Fat-Proof Your Body and Restore Your Health

Pub Date 12 Jan 2021 | Archive Date 30 Apr 2021
Rodale Inc., Rodale Books

Talking about this book? Use #ThePowerPlateDiet #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A simple, targeted diet plan that balances your plate to reduce inflammation and help you get healthy, from celebrity trainer Erin Oprea.

“Erin has turned the idea of health into something that doesn’t feel boring or depriving, but rather something that helps me be a better human and artist.”—Kelsea Ballerini, singer-songwriter

After publishing her popular diet and exercise book The 4 x 4 Diet, Erin Oprea discovered the link between food and inflammation and the huge impact it has on our bodies. Chronic inflammation can lead to inflamed fat cells that are unable to release fat and produce unhealthy levels of hormones, causing weight gain. Foods like sugar, vegetable oil, refined flour, grain-fed meats, seed oils, and dairy products are often the true culprits of inflammation. The good news is that by prioritizing clean foods like lean proteins, omega-3 fats, healthy carbs, and antioxidant-rich veggies in your diet, you can reverse the damage and shed the weight. In The Power Plate Diet, you'll be able to cool inflammation by removing reactive foods and combining the healthiest proteins, carbs, and fats for the most powerful plate possible.

Using a few simple guidelines, you have the freedom to make your plates as creative as you'd like with nutrient-dense foods that keep your body free of inflammation. The Power Plate Diet includes a four-week meal plan, tips and tricks like carb substitutes and diet boosters (such as beet juice!), and the exercises and lifestyle principles that work for Erin and her clients. With a balanced, effective approach to diet and exercise, you'll eat clean and fat-proof your body for a healthier, trimmer you.

“Erin has turned the idea of health into something that...

ISBN 9781984824547
PRICE CA$34.99 (CAD)

I love working out but struggle with nutrition. Erin’s book has taught me what types of foods I should be eating at every meal which is very helpful. I had no idea the body processed foods the way it does and she explains it all. I also love that there are so many recipes!

Such an amazing book! There is an abundance of insightful information throughout the entire book and I felt inspired and motivated the whole way through. I am eager to implement what I learned from this book into my everyday life! I would recommend this book to anyone, it is a MUST read!

A lot of information in a an easy to read book. It was easy to follow the advice the author was giving. Not an easy diet to follow but easy to understand