Man Enough

Undefining My Masculinity

Pub Date 27 Apr 2021 | Archive Date 22 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #ManEnough #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A GRIPPING, FEARLESS EXPLORATION OF MASCULINITY

The effects of traditionally defined masculinity have become one of the most prevalent social issues of our time. In this engaging and provocative new book, beloved actor, director, and social activist Justin Baldoni reflects on his own struggles with masculinity. With insight and honesty, he explores a range of difficult, sometimes uncomfortable topics including strength and vulnerability, relationships and marriage, body image, sex and sexuality, racial justice, gender equality, and fatherhood.

Writing from experience, Justin invites us to move beyond the scripts we’ve learned since childhood and the roles we are expected to play. He challenges men to be brave enough to be vulnerable, to be strong enough to be sensitive, to be confident enough to listen. Encouraging men to dig deep within themselves, Justin helps us reimagine what it means to be man enough and in the process what it means to be human.

A GRIPPING, FEARLESS EXPLORATION OF MASCULINITY