Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #Wildfire #NetGalley
Toni Draper's debut novel explores the often out-of-control forces of nature and love.
A Note From the Publisher
"Those who think there are no women on the front lines fighting the devastating fires that annually scourge our forests should by all means take a look at Toni Draper's debut novel WILDFIRE. The nuts and bolts of fighting killer blazes and the camaraderie of those who battle them are both given Draper's knowledgeable attention, but WILDFIRE does not neglect the passionate hot spots in the human heart that are just as explosive but often more difficult to extinguish. Fire in the forests, bonfires in the heart: a fascinating read."
—Ann Wadsworth, author of Light, Coming Back
"I was completely hooked from the very first words and could not wait to read more. Having been a Wildland firefighter and Wildland Fire Operations Specialist for over 30 years, primarily in the Southwest, I commend Toni Draper on her efforts to tell this story so well. She does an amazing job of truly capturing the essence of Wildland Fire as if she had spent years on the Fireline herself. It’s a story of courage and love that will warm the wildfire in your heart.”
— Bequi Livingston, Retired US Forest Service, Southwestern Region, Fire Operations Health and Safety Specialist and creator of Fireline Fitness and Women in Wildland Fire Boot Camp
* National publicity campaign
* Review submission to trade press and select literary journals
* Online blogs
* Marketing to brick and mortar and online booksellers in collaboration with the Independent Publishers Group
* Multi-platform e-book sales
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals
* Select author appearances
* Cross-promotion with author
* Social networking campaign, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other platforms