Glorious You

Your Road Map to Becoming Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire

Pub Date 25 May 2021 | Archive Date 20 Nov 2021
Nelson Books, Thomas Nelson

Talking about this book? Use #GloriousYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

All around the world, Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire is helping women stop being sidelined in their own lives and start being brave and claiming their gifts, quirks, and emotions. Now, with this guided journal companion, New York Times bestselling author Jen Hatmaker takes readers through introspection, reflection, and bold declarations on their path to creating their own manifesto about who they are, what they need, what they want, what they believe, and how they connect.

In the New York Times bestselling book Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire, Jen Hatmaker invites women to a journey of self-discovery and disclosure, where they end up with a series of twelve statements from five categories:

This is who I amThis is what I needThis is what I wantThis is what I believeThis is how I connect

She closes the book with her own statements, a HELLO, WORLD! manifesto of sorts, and invites readers to identify their own. With this companion journal as their guide, Jen now provides fans with the dedicated space to do just that. She offers inspirational excerpts from the book, prompts, introspective questions, and suggested activities, so women all over the world can put all their newfound boldness and truth in writing and learn to offer their truest selves, in all their fullness, as a gift to the world.

"For me, the practice of putting pen to paper creates an alchemy hard to duplicate any other way. Something about writing it down helps bring it to life. Committing to something with written words makes it more real, more memorable. You may write something for the first time. Or identify specific relationships, decisions, or beliefs that need the warm light of honesty. Start small: one area, one truth, tell one safe person. Develop muscle memory for authenticity. Learn its rhythms. Practice standing firmly in it. Don’t be afraid; this is good for literally everyone you love in your life. They deserve the true version of you. We all do."

Send To Kindle (PDF)