Faith Driven Entrepreneur

What It Takes to Step Into Your Purpose and Pursue Your God-Given Call to Create

Pub Date 31 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #FaithDrivenEntrepreneur #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“I’m excited about Faith Driven Entrepreneur. Anyone who is following the example of their creator God can find echoes of their work in this book.” —Lecrae

Entrepreneurship can be a lonely journey. But it doesn’t need to be. God has a purpose and a plan for all those entrepreneurial dreams and creative gifts he gave you.

The work you do today—the company you’ve built, the employees you work with, the customers you serve, the shareholders you report to, all of it—serves as an active part of what God wants to accomplish on earth.

You are not alone in this journey. Join other faith-driven entrepreneurs as, together, weidentify the values, habits, and traits that empower us to successfully build businesses, serve our communities, and faithfully pursue a loving relationship with God;read stories that exemplify how those values, habits, and traits unfold in everyday life; anddiscover the potential God wants to unleash through our work.Each book purchase includes access to the eight-session Faith Driven Entrepreneur video series, a discussion guide to encourage conversation among peers, and an invitation to join a Faith Driven Entrepreneur Group to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs.

Entrepreneurship can be a lonely journey...