My Forbidden Royal Fling

An Uplifting International Romance

Pub Date 29 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 29 Jul 2021

Talking about this book? Use #MyForbiddenRoyalFling #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

All protocol goes out the window when an innocent crown princess encounters a playboy ready to break all the rules in this royal romance from Clare Connelly!

My deal with the billionaire…
Just got complicated!

As crown princess of Marlsdoven, I was taught honor, resilience, leadership… Yet now I’m sitting in front of the most infuriatingly determined and sexy man, completely lost for words! Santiago del Almodovár wants to build his sordid casino on my land? Well, it’s my duty to protect my citizens!

But every syllable he utters awakens a raging hunger inside me. Now he’s demanding I go to Spain with him—alone—to see his empire and prove I’m wrong. Ruling a nation may be hard, but denying our chemistry? Unthinkable!

From Harlequin Presents: Escape to exotic locations where passion knows no bounds.

My deal with the billionaire…
Just got...