Setting Boundaries

Care for Yourself and Stop Being Controlled by Others

Pub Date 01 May 2022 | Archive Date 26 Jul 2021
Pan Macmillan Australia, Macmillan Australia

Talking about this book? Use #SettingBoundaries #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Setting boundaries is not just about saying 'no'. It is about pursuing the things that set our soul on fire, loving deeply without losing ourselves, and better resisting the demands and expectations of others.

Dr. Rebecca Ray shows how boundaries are the key to many of the emotional and practical difficulties we encounter in daily life. Many of us, raised to be people-pleasers, find ourselves giving in to draining colleagues, friends, partners and relatives.

In Setting Boundaries, Dr. Ray shares science-based advice and tools to help you:
- identify your boundaries and when they have been crossed
- recognize the patterns and habits that have failed to support you to feel empowered
- engage in difficult conversations from a place of strength and self-kindness
- set clear, intentional boundaries and become your most loving, fulfilled and authentic self.

Accessible, inspiring and deeply practical, Setting Boundaries ignites us to rethink our relationships, reclaim our lives and protect our mental health and wellbeing.

A Note From the Publisher

Setting Boundaries is not just about saying 'no'. It is about realising our value, pursuing the things that set our soul on fire, loving deeply without losing ourselves, and better resisting the demands and expectations of others.

Send To Kindle (PDF)