Bedlam

Pub Date 29 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 07 Jul 2021
Independent Publishers Group, Cougar Creek Publishing LLC

Talking about this book? Use #Bedlam #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Fate brought us back together, but happiness comes with a price I might not be willing to pay.

The flu pandemic has taken everything away from me: my family, my friends, my old familiar life. All that remains is my desire to do some good and to help other survivors. But doing good is cold comfort when I come home every night to a silent, empty house.

Hope and desire spark anew when I literally collide with Kyle Chamberlain, my older brother’s best friend, the guy I’ve crushed on for years. Kyle is no longer the happy-go-lucky charmer I remember. He’s tougher—battle-hardened—and is determined to whisk me away to safety. The heat between us burns as bright as it does in my fantasies, but I can’t abandon our hometown and its survivors. Can I?

When a powerful old acquaintance rides into town with his private army, he promises Kyle and me the keys to the kingdom if we join forces with him. But deals that sound too good to be true usually are.

Can we have it all, or will we lose what matters most—each other?

Don’t miss an exciting, thrilling, and dangerous moment of the World Fallen series.

1. Pandemonium
2. Maelstrom
3. Bedlam
4. Cataclysm

"I am always excited to be back in this apocalyptic world Strom has created. I just want to roll around in it. Become a part of it." - Mandy, Mandy Reads Indie

"Have you ever read a book so good that an author gave you that you felt you should be giving them something too…yeah, this book was like that for me." - Sue, Book Snob Sue Reviews

Fans of the post-apocalyptic dystopian fiction of Evie Mitchell (Nameless Souls) and Imogen Keeper (Scorpius Rising) or the MC biker worlds of Crystal Ash (Steel Demons) and Kristen Ashley (Chaos) will fall in love with the World Fallen series: grab your copies now!

EDITION Ebook