The Starless Crown
by James Rollins
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 04 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 21 Dec 2022
Macmillan-Tor/Forge, Tor Books
An alliance embarks on a dangerous journey to uncover the secrets of the distant past and save their world in this captivating, deeply visionary adventure from #1 New York Times bestselling thriller-master James Rollins.
A gifted student foretells an apocalypse. Her reward is a sentence of death.
Fleeing into the unknown she is drawn into a team of outcasts:
A broken soldier, who once again takes up the weapons he’s forbidden to wield and carves a trail back home.
A drunken prince, who steps out from his beloved brother's shadow and claims a purpose of his own.
An imprisoned thief, who escapes the crushing dark and discovers a gleaming artifact - one that will ignite a power struggle across the globe.
On the run, hunted by enemies old and new, they must learn to trust each other in order to survive in a world evolved in strange, beautiful, and deadly ways, and uncover ancient secrets that hold the key to their salvation.
But with each passing moment, doom draws closer.
WHO WILL CLAIM THE STARLESS CROWN?
The Moonfall Series:
The Starless Crown
The Cradle of Ice
- National media campaign
- National author tour
- National consumer advertising, including media outlets such as Entertainment Weekly, SyFy, The New Yorker, The Mary Sue, Goodreads, and Book Riot
- Early-reader trade and consumer review campaign including advertising, major ARC mailings, giveaways via Shelf Awareness, Goodreads and NetGalley
- Major social media influencer campaign featuring outreach to SFF tastemakers on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
- Indie Next campaign
- “Claim the Crown” digital marketing campaign, featuring social media, email and content programming including, sweepstakes, author interviews and videos, guest posts, list posts, quizzes, creature and character guides, and promoted posts
- Macmillan Audio advertising and digital marketing campaigns
- In-store signage and social media graphics kit
- Digital preview
- Library marketing campaign
- Extensive Tor.com promotions including excerpts and review